(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I can finally get freaking Dragon Soul. Only legendary I have not been able to get. So excited. Hoping keys will go my way.

3 Likes

Good luck!

A question to spoiler viewers: What method is better for hiding spoiler images? Or should I stop hiding them and just post normally?

I’ve been using ‘Hide Details’ because it lets you click the image to see full size, and the text is copy-able. However, it is harder to notice compared to ‘Blur spoiler’, and some might not notice the spoiler’s existence because of that.

This is ‘Hide Details’:

Click to see next week's troop.

This spoiler image is fan-made and UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: ALL FUTURE TROOP DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. (Retrieved 2017-03-06)

Bugbear
Rare / Zaejin / Goblin Orc
Spell: Mangle (11 Green/Brown) - Deal [Magic+3] damage to an enemy, boosted by their missing Life. Gain an Extra Turn. [2:1]
Traits: Orc Bond / Goblin Bond / Armored
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Forest Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 18; Armor - 16; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: A face only a mother could love.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-03-13).

This is ‘Blur spoiler’:

[spoiler]

This spoiler image is fan-made and UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: ALL FUTURE TROOP DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. (Retrieved 2017-03-06)

Bugbear
Spell: Mangle (11 Green/Brown) - Deal [Magic+3] damage to an enemy, boosted by their missing Life. Gain an Extra Turn. [2:1]
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 18; Armor - 16; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-03-13).[/spoiler]

Poll:

• Use ‘Hide Details’.
  • Use ‘Blur Spoiler’.
  • Don’t obscure spoilers, this thread is spoiler-tagged anyway.

0 voters

2 Likes

I never understood hiding stuff in a topic that has a spoiler name. .
But if you absolutely feel the need ti hide id anyway, drop down option is better. Blur is harder to copy,and images on option no1 are great.

4 Likes

I agree with @DonBoba - don’t hide or “hide details” if you really have to. Blurring is very bad for FireFox - you often have to refresh the page for the un-blurring to work.

2 Likes

I thought they (Firefox) fixed it? I didn’t encounter that bug since last release at least. Does it still happen to you?

In fact I’m not sure. Haven’t seen it in quite a while - that’s true - and I didn’t really pay attention to bugfix list while updating FF. So yeah, this issue may be no more.
If so I still opt for no hiding at all, but I don’t care whether it’s blur or dropdown if you decide to do it anyway.

1 Like

Don’t hide anything if people don’t want to be spoiled they don’t have to click on a spoiler thread.

4 Likes

any spoilers on next week?

@lyya @yonizaf

3 Likes

Bugbear
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-03-13).

Edit Image didn’t come properly hence

3 Likes

Do we have any info about spells from upcoming kingdom? :slight_smile:

That only @yonizaf can tell

Its just me? But im diying for new info on the dragon mythic from May.

5 Likes

What is coming 1st, new kingdom or guild wars?

New Kingdom is two weeks away, no ETA on guild wars

Right on! Don’t forget the first rule in government spending “Why build one, when you can have two at twice the price” -Contact

AFAIR in the first Sneak Peek Sirrian mentioned it being about a month away. If so it should be right around the corner, probably sooner than the new Kingdom. Unfortunately I don’t think there was anything more about the ETA since then, so it’s a very unreliable assumption :frowning:

Methinks that might be some way off, or devs would be making more noise. Two of the senior devs were recently away travelling, so I suspect GW is still work in progress.

@Beowulf thanks!

Any info on the mythic dragon?