(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Pretty soon we’ll run out of famous elves to borrow from. :frowning:

I feel like its nice to see new cards being “spread around” the spectrum of usability

Makes a change from constant powercreepery. Who on earth would use Behemoth again now there’s Krystenax?

2 Likes

There are no bad troops. We’re all winners here.

1 Like

No Goblin Left Behind has ruined Krystara. Complain to your Senator.

4 Likes

erm…tentatively raises hand…I use Behe in my impervious team :+1:

3 Likes

Feels like they should add “Gain an extra turn”. Would certainly fit with the sneaky/quick motif.

Heh, nah it’s not. It’s just a mock-up I made for fun after the discussion about Blackhawk needing a mythic that summons Kraken.

Another troop with a condition about Purple gems… meh

He should target the weakest enemy, not a random one.
And the second effect should be “Gain his mana back if the enemy dies”. Or remove “half” and give him all his mana. Because 4 points of Mana is not so great.
Even with that, because of his 18 true damage max, not sure he will be useful…

Put it in for a request, I don’t know about the traits but it should inspire something.:+1:

1 Like

More Arcane Spirits. Yay!

2 Likes

Sarcasm noted lol

1 Like

i use behe in explore farming :slight_smile: (krysta pvp)

worry do not, spirits will not leave us for too long
they strive to overtake the living

There’s still Legolas!

Glade Warden’s art is clearly a reference of him. As the flavor text points out, it’s so obvious there’s not even a need to name him (or give any other hint).

While I do get why some people are not satisfied with Glade Warden alone and want something more (e.g a legendary actually named Legolas), you can’t really say he wasn’t used already.

3 Likes

With blue purple in a show 2 times a month, no wonder im done witj traiting blue purple troops xD
And got around 30 of those stored for future troops. .

Why is it that literally all the single color troop, excluding the seasonal imp, all common?

Why not have more powerful troops restricted to a single color?

I dunno, most people consider the Guardian troops pretty powerful in the right decks…

3 Likes

^ This

Also, single color troops mean less color overlap, and that is another positive. But if you want a strong single color troop, use a Guardian