(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

11 Likes

Focus - so this is actually x4 damage, as you already get x2 from the mark.

Still a little bummed about the ‘mythic’ trait…

4 Likes

Ooh Matron!

For me this is the most interesting set of troops that go together since the villager/werewolf combo

1 Like

You forget:

• Corrupt Sorceress
  • Remnant

They are also a nice pair. :wink:

2 Likes

But what about the Remnant?

3 Likes

The artwork for the Falconer doesn’t look that good, and she also looks more like a Stryx. Cool abilities, though. I really like the synergy between falconer and warhawk.

1 Like

With this being dwarf week, I was disappointed they didn’t rework Stonehammer’s abilities/traits. In fact, most of the older dwarf units could use a rework, like they did with orcs.

5 Likes

There’s a good team with him now at least

Don’t be overly concerned about the effectiveness of that 3rd trait yet. Sirrian has promised Poison will be getting a buff. Of course were missing the details of when & what specifically, but you already alluded to the why (poison is ineffective beyond the first few levels)

2 Likes

Not only that, but compared to burn and freeze there are very few spells and traits that take advantage of poisoned enemies. It’s just webspinner, scale guard and bone Naga that benefit.

2 Likes

Im curios, how much magic will she have at level 20 and with kingdoms and sentinels bonuses?

@Nimhain plz give the new mythic Fortitude instead of the currently Indigestible trait. plz

1 Like

Fortitude is a dwarf-exclusive trait.

8 Likes

For the moment, it’s a King Highforge-exclusive trait :slight_smile: .

No word about a potential rework of Khaziel matching your next Lair? :wink:

2 Likes

Impervious then?

1 Like

Seems like Khaziel rework is a prime opportunity to introduce the often asked-for magic resistance trait. Dwarves traditionally have high magic resistance in games and it would be nice for the race to have this. It does not have to be unique to the race as well.

4 Likes

Poison is still depressing lol. However, it being attached to what is presumably heavy true damage makes it slightly better?

1 Like

If poison were stackable it would be pretty cool and much more in line with other effects. Even if it could only go up to 3 damage per turn.

1 Like

Euryali now has my new favorite flavor text!

4 Likes

Make poison great, for the first time?!