(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

1 Like

No idea what went wrong, but I do not have Infernus in my troops section. Instead I have a naga…

You’re not alone. There is rather a lot of discussion happening in the Infernus release thread about this. He’s still in chests, all the same.

He’s available, but he’s presently hidden from the “Show All” option.
He might also not be visible on mobile yet, for whatever reason.

Either way, he can be gotten from chests (yes, even on mobile), and he can and has been used in matches (again, even on mobile).

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, just looked here in spoilers and thought the Images might be of interest.

I’ll be uninstalling the game on Monday, so if anybody wants to create a new google doc to maintain the up to date spoilers, now would be a good time to do so.

@MakoSipper now has editor powers on the spoiler doc!

4 Likes

Shame =/ you’ll be missed

I wouldn’t mind taking it over, but I honestly wouldn’t know how to obtain all that information. I think someone can do it better, but I could help if needed

EDIT: It wasn’t as hard as I’d thought, I’ll just need to watch this thread, so I can help with that.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that Rasper :sob:

Thank you for your work on the doc. Sad to hear you are leaving the game.

1 Like

Thank you for all your contributions to this spoiler thread and the game in general, @Rasper.

I hope you enjoy wherever you’ll be heading next. You shall be missed. :vulcan_salute:

P.S. I’d :heart: your goodbye, but I’m worried I’d be implying approval over you’re leaving. :confounded:

11 Likes

Im sorry that mythic drop chance was the final straw, i certainly understand the feeling.

But do you think you will come take a look when they finally implement crafting?

Sad to hear that, you’ve been one of the calmer and smarter voices around here. Have fun.

10 Likes

No more Rasper? Aww :confused:

I’ll try my best to update the spreadsheet as well as @Rasper did and make him proud!

Since I’m still learning the ropes here, I’ve enabled comments so people can report mistakes or missing information (hopefully, there won’t be too many of those).

Also, feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions.

7 Likes

Are there any plans to add an Old God for Karakoth recently? Mythic or Legend-wise?
Purely research purpose. :roll_eyes:

I think you typoed “best name ever”.

I’ve always wondered if they were inspired by this Oglaf comic. (Possibly NSFW, other comics definitely!)
http://oglaf.com/glamazon-way/

With the wild assumption that Urskaya is indeed going to be released this week, here’s next week’s event troop.

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-07-10)

Corrupted Urska
Ultra-Rare / Urskaya / Daemon Urska
Spell: Corrupt Crystals (12 Red/Purple) - Explode a gem. Enrage a random ally for every Purple Gem destroyed. Create 6 Skulls. [1:1]
Traits: Nimble / Frenzy / Infernal Armor
Requires: Minor Magic, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 22; Life - 18; Armor - 13; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: They see me glowin’, they hatin’.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-07-17).

19 Likes

Finally some arcane Darks. Now comes the question, Sekhma or Carnex to trait first

1 Like

“Enrage random allies and then see them destroyed by the skulls you placed on the board” seems a bit weak again.
For having taken a dump on gem spawners they sure push out a lot of them lately.

6 Likes