(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

At least you got peasants - I got those warhounds and well three of those do nothing after you take out the first opponent attack.

1 Like

I bet that Mythic might see a bit of use in Guild Wars??

I would assume yes

Will be interesting to see how it plays mana wise, as Guardian is Green/Yellow and Kerberos is Purple/Brown, either you manablock the mythic or the mythic manablocks them.

Any info if x2 arcane is the new number of stones for ultra rare troops on glory shop for 300 glory?

Salty said it was just once.

Damni was hoping for that again, i need 180 arcanes from each of the next week color

Three thoughts on Queen Aurora:

• That trait still seems bonkers, even on a base mythic card. Should be dialed back to just three colors, where it would still be extremely useful.
  • I look forward to the War***/War***/Aurora***/Aurora*** teams once she drops. I may actually try for two of her myself, since with her current third trait she’s just too useful for any team.
  • 12 gems created of a color I choose? Good grief.
3 Likes

Why War? Genuinely curious.

I do like how the new mythic looks, rainbow link is sick.

1 Like

Complimentary colors. War is Red-Blue-Brown, Aurora is Green-Yellow-Purple.

3 Likes

I am also concerned about this current draft.

12 gems on the spell, when you can choose the colour, is too many. You can target whatever looks highest on the board and be pretty sure of an extra turn. May not charge herself again, but with that link trait, can be sure to charge pretty much anything else.

Agree the trait is also a bit much, given that traits will always stack. I know the devs were looking into stopping traits stacking, but don’t think that went anywhere.

I am also concerned about her being paired with Forest Guardian…

Send her back to the glue factory!!!

1 Like

Come on folks, this is Mythic troop… It is supposed to be strong. Same goes for Famine. People complaining that it is too​ strong. Should we expect GoW to be challenging or do we want 100% win ratio?

3 Likes

Aurora mana-blocking things isn’t an issue. Stick her at the back and let that crazy-sounding trait go to work.

I could list things that could do but I honestly don’t want to give y’all ideas about it lol…

7 Likes

Was there a new kingdom coming next friday, or do I recall that incorrectly?

I believe next kingdom isn’t scheduled till July? (or possibly June)

3 Likes

You’ll find many people actually do want a 100% win ratio, or close to. Some people play the game for a strategy challenge, but many don’t. See my related post here: In 3 weeks of GW we've had 3 members quit the game permanently - #49 by Jainus

Guild Wars are different story - people don’t like to lose and that’s normal attitude, but sometimes you need to acknowledge it. Neither life nor game would ever give you successes only, but not about that.
As for Mythics my point of view is that they are so hard to get for a reason and that reason should be that they are powerful. Obviously mana cost needs to be appropriate, but when I see posts asking for Famine to e.g. drain one troop only, I’m totally wordless…

If that were true for base mythics in general, i might grow an acceptance for base mythic troops simply being stronger than the other rarities.
But as long as it is just a few select base mythics with that level of power, and other base mythics not even comparing to many legendary troops, i won’t accept that kind of reasoning.

2 Likes

Totally agree! The phenomenon is that we very rarely talk about under powered troops while the strongest ones are constantly under observation.