(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

No artwork in the game files for any of them. Jontar has the bear art associated with him, but Nimhain already said that’s the wrong artwork and not him.

1 Like

That’s a lot of Divine Mythics coming up.
Are they going to band together with Pharos-Ra and Gard’s Avatar to create the holy Pentagon and smite the four horsemen out of Krystara?

2 Likes

It makes sense for god-characters to be represented as mythics, so expect even more divine mythics, I guess.

Of the 7 gods of Krystara we already have Gard, and Stonehammer is coming. It would make sense to expect the others to follow - Anu, Yasmine, Morthani, Nysha and Orpheus (although Morthani is kind of already represented by Morthani’s Will).

Beside those we can expect various other ‘local’ gods such as Pan from Pan’s vale.

5 Likes

Where did you find this information?

You mean the names of the gods? Some of them are scattered around the quests’ text, but if you want a single source, here’s one I found:

8 Likes

Anu’s Scepter
Yasmine’s Bow and Chalice
Morthani’s Scythe
Nysha’s Skull
Orphus’s Discord
Gard’s Wall
The Stonehammer

Any of these sound familiar?

They all have hero weapons.

If you want to get into further references, Morthani’s Will, Gard’s Avatar, The Devoted (spell: Orpheus’s Will), and Emperor Khorvash (spell: Crown of Anu) all have references to these mythological figures. That’s just off the top of my head. There might be more.

Then there was the event, and I think now part of Khaziel’s quest, “Stonehammer’s Vault” where you fight Evolved Gorgotha

11 Likes

Nice list Kuro, thanks. How about this one: Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Thanks. Still another hour where I sit, but that’s no spoiler. But it does mean a lot. So, thanks again~

2 Likes

4 Likes

Oh snap!
And today I just learned M. Night Shyamalan’s new movie Split is the sequel to Unbreakable!
What a twist.
I gotta go see it now!

2 Likes

Wonder if this Mongo will be released soon, today maybe?

Quite a few good movies that Shyamalans. :relieved: The Village is my favourite.

1 Like

This may have been covered somewhere way up above but do we know what’s in the glory packs next week?

I think it is the cheeky looking male Daemon with six pack, UR from Blighted Lands, and uses Dark arcanes. If it helps. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Just saw you asked for next week now…nevermind. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks anyway @Eika. One of my guildmates was asking and I’ve never looked so I thought I’d ask here.

1 Like

Thick head should be Impervious, that would fit better.

However I agree with Jainus, hopefully it changes into something more mythic.

1 Like

Sure, why not. Then just add Empowered to the mix, and he’s perfect.

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

Sounds good. 80% skull damage reduction is povo and needs two good traits alongside it.

I would change it to:

80% skull damage reduction AND gain enchant when I take damage.

Feels like there’s some serious underestimation of how tough Stun-Immunity and 80% damage reduction will be. Now, granted, spell damage would be their ultimate weakness, but depending on it’s spell they could end up being a seriously obnoxious threat regardless. (So long as it isn’t something silly like Dwarf summoning.)

Pair it with a Mercy and Loyalty or Courage and you’ve got a strong defense team going. (Maybe throw in an Emperina for the ultimate rage inducer.)

Obviously, Devour and Deathmark are options for eliminating 'em, but what Mythic (besides Plague/Wulfgarok) isn’t susceptible to such things?

2 Likes

Totally agree. This one is more like Hodor.