Some upcoming Gems of War changes (including more gems!)

So it’ll be 590 like before, + 250?

No 390 a week

1 Like

Let’s hope the AI luck adjustement makes the game fun again for mid-rangers .

Smh… still gonna take me more then 10 weeks for a damn 50 vip pack… VIP is like worthless now

3 Likes

Now this is fantastic, i love you guys!!!

3 Likes

Can you restore the original counts for event keys?

3 Likes

@Sirrian how soon after a mythic is released will it be available to craft?

2 Likes

There is no way we should be lowering the gem count.

2 Likes

Can we confirm that is is: 250 PLUS the 140 the PC and Mobile guys have sufferd?

To me, I think part of the feeling if the AI won’t be forced to stop by a skull match any more. I feel like I’m seeing more cascades, but it could be partly the AI continuing loops.

I don’t have a final opinion on it, but the trolls also feel a bit too effective now. If there is clustering code for gem spammers, it shouldn’t exist.

I am trying to grasp if these very rapid gem spawning and conversion matches is the intended direction of the game. It it’s part of the ebb and flow of the game, with better counters for many extra turns in the pipeline, I’ll accept it. Otherwise, its removing much of what I enjoy about tactical play in GoW.

And I will not be satisfied… By x4 speed, yes gold increases, but by any means, gems do not… so why take them away…

2 Likes

thanks for listining to us and rethink some of the changes you made

3 Likes

I’m curious about this, too. Event keys seemed like some sort of collateral damage.

5 Likes

Very happy to hear about the GEMS increase. Because alone its takes 4,000 Diamonds to craft mythic’s alone that well take like 3 months if not longer. Wanted to stick with VIP keys

It’s barely an increase.
It’s still a decrease XD

8 Likes

When can we expect it to be solved?

@Aelthwyn we are currently investigating the issue. If it needs a client fix it will take longer. No official ETA.

That is still only 390 gems instead of 590 and no more gems in the LTs.
So not that many VIP keys.

5 Likes

So I’m accustomed to getting 590 gems per week (guardian tasks) and 100-125 from LTs, for a total of 690-715 gems.

This is still a nerf of 300-325 gems per week, or nearly 50%.

I was marginally okay with the original 16-20% stated nerf. Not 50%. Especially when it was undocumented.

8 Likes

Still VERY VERY VERY terrible… Idk what they’re thinking.

3 Likes