So as Guild Leader, I'm Just Plain SOL if Someone Disappears 2 Hours into Tuesday, Right?

Ask and ye shall receive!

8 Likes

As another guild leader, throwing my 2 cents in as well. @Tard_Carnival, I feel your pain. If GW is important to your guild, being a guild leader becomes an order of magnitude more complicated.

We did everything we could, recruiting on Sunday to fill our roster even, and one of those players still isn’t in our GW lineup this week.

I’m a fan of the “top XX scores” suggestion too. Currently, something as simple as one member on vacation could stand to drop your guild an entire bracket, which means lower rewards for at least two weeks in a row.

3 Likes

What about the fact our paragon was only in the guild for a couple of hours before being made paragon, and he left us! With no paragon! Ok calm down, next week it will be one of the loyal guildies that prove themselfs. NO! Its another person who has only been in the guild for 3 hours. And i was in the top 5 earner’s for guild points and i was made a soldier.

6 Likes

Maybe it’s the same issue?

Unfortunately it doesn’t solve anything for now. You should probably contact support (via a ticket) to sort it out.

Wow. That’s terrible.

This doesn’t even make sense to me. I could see how it would happen in the second week (b/c they made a mistake and it’s based on total points earned regardless of the guild your in), but I don’t understand how it could happen the first week. Were they much higher level than anyone else in the guild?

Both weeks were based on level. Week 2 SHOULD have been based on points but they didn’t carry over because the bug.

I’m one of the newest members in our guild but because I’m the highest level, I have been the Paragon both of the 1st two weeks.

Whilst the ‘members leaving midweek issue’ clearly screws a guild over, it is kinda the same for everyone. We had this issue last week. I hope we don’t this week.

Whilst it feels unfair, it is fairly unfair, in that any guild can get the same issue, so the playing field still feels level. Better guild communication and team spirit may help, to lessen people leaving and manage better the process when they do.

As such I don’t see this as a problem that really needs fixing. Same happens in sport, when players get injured or sold, and so on. And worse in real life. Just have to manage, and maybe miss out on a few in game free goodies. Worse things happen, and there are worse bugs or imbalances or just plain new features I’d rather the devs worked on.

For MM they fixed thia bug. I still am registraded as having 0 points in last week buy I’ve been set paragon as ive had the most points last week.
And i was only rank 3 when it was organized by levels.

At this point I’ll reference my prior analogy :wink:

Same here. They did fix it. Which is why Week 2 is so confusing. It must be that point contributions are “universal”.

Lucky. I’ve yet to receive a response to my support ticket.

The backup they had to use was apparently from 7 hours before reset. I did my last day’s fights at < 7 hours to reset, so our results show me having fought no GW battles on the 6th day. Here I sit, bottom of the heralds, robbed of points, and in silence from the powers that be.

Regarding the 0 points being reported I just put a post over on the other thread relating to this issue.

3 Likes