Snakes and Ladders

All I needed to hear this week.

3 Likes

Is a Hero Naga Assassin getting a 50% buff this week or is it still glitched?

Two soul events in a row? :frowning:

What, you don’t want to spend 50 gems to find out?

Were GW bonus percentages adjusted? By how much? Will sentinel bonus calculations be fixed?

1 Like

Still glitched:

Or rather, you do get the Naga bonus, but you don’t get the Mist of Scales bonus.

1 Like

Called it! LOL

1 Like

It’s not as big as you think.

At Mythic with all kingdom bonuses, it does around 42 base split damage. If all 4 troops are poisoned AND death marked, that adds 56 additional split damage.

98 / 4 = 24 rounded to each troop. That’s quite a bit less than a couple of recently released troops.

4 Likes

i think that is pretty big for an UR, i wasn’t calling it huge or too much, it is just quite a lot for a troop of that rarity and that manacost.
By comparison Zephyros, who is an epic caps out at 45 damage and that is with a column that has 6 yellow gems which practically never happens.

The power creep is so inconsistent.

Like you said, way more powerful than a lot of older troops.

But like I said, not nearly as powerful as a couple of new ones.

:frowning:

250 event stones, at 10 treasure hunt moves per stone. Oy. This is going to take a while.

It’s as bad as bombot week. I wish I knew what they were thinking. Scale Guards that do 80 points of damage on turn 2, empowered, with 150 combined armor and life. They’re in every match.

3 Likes

The event this week makes GW super unfun. It’s 4x Scale Guards everywhere. Please nerf Scale Guard and/or never run this weekly event again @Saltypatra.

5 Likes

+10000000 to this! :point_up:

1 Like

And then there is the Dust Devil…
Who is capped at 5 damage to all even at MYTHIC tier. :angry:

Dust Devil was nerfed for a very good reason: It made it stupid easy to grind Explores. It was Empowered plus AoE damage.

What? As opposed to Lolspeth and her little bombs? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yeah i think it was also how mindless Dust Devils were and how strong they remained in PvP aside from also trivializing PvE, that caused their nerf.
Not that Elsbomb is rocket science but atleast you have to target a spell on a troop and a possible gemspawn misfire can result in longer games.
Anyways they should have gone with a half magic scaling route for Dust Devils instead of the static damage imho.

3 Likes

I really dislike the Empowered and Drain Mana mechanics.