Single Troop Defenses

I don’t think you’re out of line at all and what you’re asking for is perfectly reasonable. They rushed a fix to a genuine problem, but that fix introduced a new genuine problem. At least it is on the known issues list.

I’m thankful I don’t see this much on console, but you definitely have to keep an eye out for it. Hooray for free scouting!

3 Likes

Unfortunately i dont have free scouting… And im sure many ppl dont and i feel bad for ppl who havent played on pc/mobile and are my level on ps4 and fight a 3 trophy fight to see a psion famime x3 team with full traits…

If i were unaware of the situation and i thought that was normal i would quit… I am sure there have been plauers who have quit because of this… BTW i have noticed on ps4 everytime i have seen this they were all in the same guild (5 different people for a total of 7 times)

1 Like

@Vangor I could see how the incorrect 1T scoring could be very annoying. Fortunately for me I could care less about the trophy count. And recently I just knock out my ~35 3T battles in an 90m for Rank 1 and call it done for the week. At least the developers know full well they broke it, so we just have to wait for the update to resolve the issue.

I’m just happy my personal goal is getting closer every week: of having everything Traited. I’m sure may players have got there already but I don’t play quite as much.

1 Like

Its not the trophy count that bothers me… Its the gold and glory. And btw on ps4 because i am level 120 those are the 3t fights for me

1 Like

This 1TD change was the start of my bad attitude on the forums.

4 Likes

Spend 50 gold and scout?

1 Like

@Sirrian The single troop defence fix introduced a bug. I ran into one player who has probably set all teams to one card - see screenshots.
When i matched 4 in a row the game froze.
I tried a couple of matches, it happens every time - tested on iPad iOS 10.3.2 and iPhone iOS 10.3.3. Manual match 4 or 5 results in a freeze where the game has to be restarted. Match 4 or 5 with the help of a transformer or gem generator card works fine.

Please fix it or stop people from exploiting this. Thx!

I love it. If it was not so much work to recreate all my teams again I would do this in a heartbeat…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry Clark, have to disappoint you.
I had an idea and tested a little bit more. It triggers only on Infernus 3rd trait (burn all enemies on 4 or 5 gem matches).
Neither Elemaugrim nor Kraken with similar traits lead to a freeze.

Just my PvP default, not all my teams are set up with one troop.

Nice on the "no calling anyone out " rule…and if all of his teams are set as one troop…what is he fighting with?

2 Likes

So weird thing I noticed today. I kept running into teams with 2 and yes 1 troop as defenders. Things like a lone Dwarven Miner or Lance Knight. Easy to beat guys. So was something rolled back on the server? Cause really, it was nice to see a weak scoring team actually be a weak team rather than wondering when Abynissia got so buffed that she summoned Gorgotha, Famine, and Kerberos along with herself.

This would be on the PS4.

4 Likes

I miss one troop defenses so much! Tell me they’re really, truly back!

I wouldnt coumt on it😢

No it is not back, it just misses once in a while. I still get the fully traited mythics at low score.

1 Like

It is fair to say that this deserves a bump!

5 Likes