Sigh. This has been a day

What a day. Wasn’t paying attention to what key screen I had up and accidentally used all the event keys I had been saving

Lost my first guild war battle to a crazy mythic beast team

Got a mythic from some gems…one I already had…War

Realized I’ve gotten 4 mythic total from chests…three of them have been War.

sigh

At least the other mythic was the dragon. Same I don’t have the aracanes for it.

Thanks for letting me complain. Tried to explain all that to my wife. I got a “look” for it. Nice to have a place to lament with people who actually know what I’m talking about.

10 Likes

Ouch, that really sucks :confused:
At least you have Elemaugrim now… I feel you on the Arcanes, I’ve got a few Mythics I want to trait but no stones for them.

1 Like

This is one of those cases where “Like” doesn’t really work…

Chin up! A few setbacks happen to us all, and they definitely suck. But, there’s no sense stressing about water under the bridge. Keep at it and you’ll be back in top form in no time.

3 Likes

We’ve all been there brudda, i feel your pain[quote=“zackdale, post:1, topic:24269”]
Tried to explain all that to my wife. I got a “look” for it
[/quote]

Lol i am well familiar with that response as my wife seems to be at mythic level when it comes to that look😋

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to ascend your wife. Or disenchant her…

5 Likes

I vote on ascension.

4 Likes

My wife is already mythic and always enchanting :green_heart:

5 Likes

:cry:

11 Likes

im sensing strong spy-awareness

3 Likes

Lol… Nope she doesnt spy at all and when i mention the forums i get that look of “dont care stop talking”

I talk about how awesome my wife is knowing full well she will never see it because it is true☺

2 Likes

they spies saw it and reported your proper behaviour
another day survived

1 Like

Thats all i can hope for😝

1 Like