Show Off Your Avatar

More options on this like the ability to remove the ears + more options on features would be even better. Not bad for a rabbit Sorcerer with a magic Scythe tho. :smile:

Ok, @killerman3333 how in the world do you keep so many Kingdoms at one star and not accidental upgrade them to 2 Stars? It almost seems like more work to me keeping them so low.

Q1. Do you feel like its more work?
Q2. What perceived benefit are you getting by not upgrading troops?

Thanks

I actually have no idea. At this point i have been trying to level all my troops while also trying to trait my most used troops first. One other thing to note, it is weird that the way stars are calculated, gold star is actually the second star and 2 gold stars are the third star. This is because you get a silver star before you get a gold star. [quote=“Strat, post:145, topic:14371”]
Q1. Do you feel like its more work?
[/quote]
Not leveling my kingdoms? Or not leveling/traiting my troops?

The only benefit you get from not upgrading your troops is the worry about upgrading your troops. If you focus on upgrading the ones you play with most, then you can get the others up without stress. I have a good handful of kingdoms that are more than 1 star. These kingdoms all share something in common. My first kingdom to level 5 was whitehelm.

2 Likes

This is my avatar ^^

4 Likes

4 Likes

@nimhain a Mech avatar would be cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Black Dragonian would be great…

i just met a vampire :scream:

3 Likes