Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Same here, at 302. I expect to hit 315 or so on 4/17.

Will the new kingdoms troops be in chests right away? Thought it normally takes a few weeks ?

They always are, except for the event troop. Regardless, they are all going to be in event chest the during the kingdom’s event week.

Of course, you need 20k Gold Keys to max the Common. GL HF.

You mean you don’t have that much? Maybe I’ll regain the lead after all :grin:

I’ve got… 17k? Woo. Plus according to the last stats I grabbed, that’s almost enough gold from those to get another 1k after. The other … 650k gold… I’ll have to scrounge?

Got the new mythic so the current count is 316.
Will provide picture with next increase.

1 Like

:grin:

:grin:

4 Likes

325 … You can have it… not spending glory on that common to pursue this…

1 Like

315 now. :slight_smile:

Completed the first threshold jump, which drops @Tacet and @KrudlerTheHorse to honorable mention.

@yonizaf 327 and @Shimrra 325, very impressive.

Next update around 7pm PST. Order of post still determines ties.

:astonished:

Might be best to just collect data at set intervals, like everybody posts a picture before the 1st of the month and then build the leaderboard on the 1st. Or 1st and 15th if you want more often.

Wont have any more updates until Friday so ill leave the current number.

The people have spoken. The poll average was 2.33. So you can go up 2 mythics without a screenshot.

Next update 11/11 around 7pm PST.

How often should the mythic rankings be updated?

• As often as possible
  • Once a day
  • Once a week
  • Twice a week
  • Monthly

0 voters

Well i guess since im over 300 now hehe

2 Likes

Hanging in there…

1 Like

Well when I sort by level 20 I only have 191 troops that are Mythic… but when I don’t sort by that (both with >0 under Count) I have 280, which sound much more accurate. I have been playing for a full year and still don’t have very much ascended!