Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

You in particular are the front runner, so people might like to see a screenshot. I think one since the last screenshot is fine, but when it’s a couple it’s probably better to have the screenshot. Always need a proper screenshot to put someone on the list the first time. Does this sound fair to everyone?

When this list gets more active I’ll update we’ll update it at regular intervals and we’ll adapt to it at that point.

1 Like

I think I’ll just post one next week, should have +4 more then (so 326 - or 327 if I decide to waste glory on that common).

2 Likes

It’s not the most amongst the other heavy hitters in this thread, but it’s respectable I guess.

7 Likes

Can I be on the LB now :grin:

1 Like

May i haz your maps, i am getting low, i am under 200 again…

1 Like

Updated @Macawi and @KrudlerTheHorse. Welcome to the leader board. Can only have 10 mentions, so I had to remove the @ from the names.

I would say you’re definitely among the heavy hitters on here @Macawi! 4th place is nothing to trifle with.

2 Likes

@DonBoba This list goes to 11 right now, but it’s not the one where you’re 11. Too bad we can’t switch that. Good luck on eking out 10th place for weekly trophies this week. I know you can do it. You’ve got the eye of the tiger. Just get your team as fired up as you are and I’m sure you’ll do great. :trophy:

2 Likes

Im at 313 now but havent posted until i can climb im the board :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Between the new city and Adana, we’ll have 11 new cards next week. So makes sense to move the thresholds for leader board and honorable mention. I’m thinking raising it to 315 and 310. The number of people on the list will probably explode, even with that increase. Does that sound fair, or what do you guys think are the right levels?

I’m planning to make the change on 4/14 (the new city release).

2 Likes

Makes sense.

2 Likes

302 mythics. Next week maybe I’ll get enough to get on the leader board, or at least an honorable mention. I’ll screenshot when it matters.

1 Like

with stonehammer at 314 now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Up to 318 now =)

1 Like

No screenshot necessary for first +1. Next update will need screenshot @MarvelKit. We actually had a couple switches in rank there.

1 Like

328 mythics - 10 hero classes = 318

4 Likes

292 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Up to 314

1 Like

@Aelthwyn I’m not familiar with the site you’re using for the screenshot. It says there are 376 troops? Ashtender.com only shows 346 including classes (and 5 guild war troops not in drop tables yet). Can you give us a screenshot from there with the mythic and level 20 search terms so I can update it? We don’t have a protocol for whatever site you’re using.

One other thing guys, do you want to start listing guilds on the leaderboard/honorable mention?

1 Like

That is because the ToDo monitor now shows all the spoilers. I have eliminated them.
But I don’t think I can make a search by level and the filter by mythic only shows the troops that are basically mythics, not the upgraded ones, so I am not sure that this new screenshot will help.

1 Like

I’ve never used the ToDo monitor. Do many people use it?

This is super easy if you link your account in Sign In - Gems of War Database and go to my collection. It also shows the total traitstones in the game versus what you need (need to make the screen wider though). It gives an easy to read progress bar with all your kingdoms and an overview of all resources. It also gives you advanced filtering capabilities. It allows me to do stuff like sort by base rarity that I can’t do in the game.

Can somebody familiar with both tools chime in?

traitstone view with only mythics (click on kingdoms next to it for the other view)

1 Like