Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

289 on console Ricky. And I think you’re up to 291 today lol

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend :slight_smile: If you saw my April Fool day celebration video you’ll now know why I was being vague and cagey lol :laughing:

No Problem. As soon as guild wars and the bone dragon nerf dropped we knew what you were talking about. :slight_smile:

It won’t help much for my ranking, but just for the record: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Reached 310 :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats on reaching the main leaderboard @DonBoba.

I tried to use the same numbers for ties, but it autocorrects the numbering. So in the case of ties, I’ll break ties by who reaches the number of mythics first.

2 Likes

Here, to not have a problem with tie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And @DonBoba pulls ahead of @Tacet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what I have. I gave up caring on this acct about 8 weeks ago.

I have FG and KoS needing 1 more for Mythic, and Loyalty needs another 6.

1 Like

Updated. 2 more to get on the main leader board.

1 Like

Paging @Zarashel

I believe you have 312+ no?

edit: Just TXTed with him. He apparently has given up in his heart over 3 months ago and just quit his guild. So overplayed game he doesn’t even want to log to count Mythics lol

1 Like

Here’s where I am at currently - 312

1 Like

If its worth noting, I got 41 Nyxes and ascended that thing when the event started.

1 Like

318? Can you add a screenshot since your old one is in the old thread? I’ll update it for sure. :slight_smile:

I’ll wait until the list gets bigger before I updated it less often.

1 Like

Guess i hit the 290 club :wink::wink:

2 Likes

your bold hero made me realise we need a new “bragging/swag look” armor with a proper hat - like yours

2 Likes

Fair point. Got this then.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Me too
(10 chars)

1 Like

Do I have to do that too? Or you can just assume I mythic any new event troop every week (at least UR and up)?

2 Likes