Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I’m on hols currently and not accessing the site so unsure how/if my stats are updating…

And thanks again for doing this… keep up the good work…

1 Like

On console, every troop fully leveled and traited, 20 non mythic. So, 349 mythics.

1 Like

Uk @PGSundling has detailed instructions to ensure fairness in reporting so people don’t do a random shout out. It’s all in top post. In addition @Lyya has a amazing DB site with leaderboards for all the platforms.

1 Like

I understand ashtender.com has leaderboards for consoles now too. So you can follow the instructions at the top and you’ll see the leaderboard for your console.

This thread is more a relic where I record the PC/mobile one into a spreadsheet. I add a recap like a sports commentator to try to make it more interesting than just listing the top people. I don’t know if people enjoy it, or not, but the writer in me compels me to liven things up.

3 Likes

I updated the spreadsheet:

TUF:Unrepentant drops 2, but it’s still enough to keep an unchallenged lead with 6 players. Match Masters and Anonymous remain locked in second with 5 players. No guild (none) disappears from the leaderboard, leaving it a 6 way tie for 3rd place.

With only 2 troops not mythic @yonizaf gets closer to a perfect collection. If Guild Wars troops do another rotation before they’re replaced, we could see the impossible happen.

Anonymous has pulled into tight formation in the top 5. Match Masters and Marthos Guardians round out the top 10.

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
TUF: Unrepentant 6
Anonymous 5
Match Masters 5
Dragon’s Peak 3
DruidsGlade 3
Intrim 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Stratagem 3
TUF: Abaddon 3
Heroes United 2
Rock$tar 2
TUF: Limbo 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

2 Likes

Thanks @PGSundling.

I suspect a lot of people still haven’t updated their profile. I doubt I’ll remain in the top 5 for long.

1 Like

Bracket 1 teams will have a clear advantage for a while. So I think you’ll be in the top 5 for a bit.

Let’s imagine a pure bracket 2 team. Witth 3 rotations, that’s 3x24=72. Even at 4 rotations that’s 4x24=96, well short of the 191 to get a common mythic. Any team that doesn’t get 1st or 2nd would have to do 4 rotations in 3rd place to get the cards mythic. So even with 4 rotations, there would only be a handful of guilds in the entire game able to mythic the cards before they show up in guild chests.

I would like to see a similar accounting with commentary for consolea as well

1 Like

Well the lists exist for consoles. It’s easy to do. You just need to find someone who plays on console with the time and interest to maintain a history spreadsheet.

Steps:

1. Start a thread in Gameplay Chat (PLayStation 4/Xbox One) to find other people on console who like the idea.
  2. go to google docs and create a spreadsheet.
  3. The day after a new card is releaed, post your updates to the spreadsheet.
    a. On a PC copy and paste the table from the ascension leaderboard into google docs.
    b. remove columns you don’t care about.
    c. copy the guild column below in the spreadsheet, then sort on guild name.
    d. put counts next the guild names and resort by count, then guild name.
    e. post your commentary and summary on your forum thread.

Now if you question was, will I do it, then no. Even though my day job is working for PlayStation I’m not a big console player. I’m really spread thin with my novel (The Internet President: None of the Above), my job, family, my business, etc.

I am glad someone likes the idea of this list and commentary. Sometimes it feels like shouting into the void, given the low thread activity is mostly me.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

1 Like

I sorted by page views and this thread was 11th in it’s category. So maybe this isn’t low activity after all. I’m just the only one with a big mouth. :wink:

Some big moves this week by Guild War bracket 1 teams, Anonymous, Intrim and Strategem.

Ever since we moved to the new system, after the June 6 update, TUF:Unrepentant has always tied for 1st place, or won for 1st with margins as high as double the players of the number 2 team. That streak has come to an end. Congratulation to the new undisputed winner, Anonymous with 7 players! Welcome back @SilverLight and again, well done Anonymous.

A second Anonymous guild, Anothernymous, also added 1 player. This brings the total for Anonymous guilds to 9, a close second to TUF guilds with 11. 3 more and Anonymous could break another streak.

TUF: Unrepentant comes in at 2nd place with 6 players, followed by Match Masters at 3rd place with 5. Intrim and Strategem used to be part of a 6 way tie, but they’ve left the pack with 4 players, enough to make them tie for 4th.

@yonizaf remains at 2 troops away from to a perfect collection.@TitnSioli joins the top 5, adding a second Intrim player in the top 5. Anonymous now shares it’s domination in the top 5 with Intrim.

Anonymous 7
Match Masters 5
Intrim 4
Stratagem 4
Marthos Guardians 3
TUF: Abaddon 3
Anothernymous 2
DruidsGlade 2
Heroes United 2
Rock$tar 2
TUF: Limbo 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

2 Likes

I think your numbers need some updating…

I’m pretty sure @PGSundling updates these numbers at fixed points after reset (a day-ish after) so he’ll get your progress next week.

2 Likes

The reign of Anonymous lasted only one week. Intrim has stormed the ascension list, leaping to the #1 slot with 8. 7 players is still good enough to earn Anonymous the #2 slot. Unrepentant drops to #3 with 6.

With a drop of 2 people the TUF guilds ties the Anonymous guilds, at 9. With the lower hurdle, Intrim just needs 2 to take the lead for an overall family of guilds.Where is Intrim 2?

For Match Masters, 5 players is only good enough for 4th place. Strategem drops to 3 players, to tie Marthos Guardians for 5th.

We knew this day would come and here it is. Bracket 1 teams dominate the top of the ascension leaderboard. @yonizaf drops to second. His guildmate @Ug3er takes his place as #1. In the top 5, the balance of power shifted from Anonymous to Intrim 3 to 2. In the top 10, only @esslee and @actreal remain in between the Intrim/Anonymous sandwhich.

Intrim 8
Anonymous 7
Match Masters 5
Marthos Guardians 3
Stratagem 3
Anothernymous 2
DruidsGlade 2
Marshal ll 2
TUF: Abaddon 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

2 Likes

Here’s another challenge Who Will Craft Xanethos first any takers this will be the most sought after Mythic in the Game…

3 Likes

I don’t begrudge anyone wanting to buy diamonds and be the first to get Xathenos, but it’s not a challenge, per se.

1 Like

Really you can get this mythic out of a chest drop I don’t think so you have to have 4000 diamonds , 50,000 souls all 3 Xanethos weapons not easy at all time consuming a definite challenge for sure

1 Like

The challenge is being the first to get the new mythic without paying for diamonds. I was a little tempted today, but after the legendary tasks nerfs and removal of gems from LT, I’m not so inclined to spend any more money on this game.

I bought Sunday’s pack as I am starving for Celestials. And I had $5 left on my Steam account. But even after the end of the week it will be at least a month before we start seeing some Xan’s.

1 Like

Can we really get to Xan in a month? Possible I guess if you buy the 5 buck pack and 50 gem pack everyday.

Would be interesting to see if he’s worth it.

2 Likes