Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

1000 gem keys = 0 autumn imps. Ugh! I guess I should be happy I got the mythic, but I really wanted that imp and still 11 short on bone daemon. I hate when they give us cards without events.

Soooo much agreement here.

1 Like

As a reminder, PS4 and Xbox One users can now opt in to their respective leaderboards, which can be found here:

http://ashtender.com/gems/ps/extras/ascension

At the time of this writing, the boards are mostly empty, so here’s a chance to have several minutes (weeks) under the sun for anyone playing on either platform!

4 Likes

Any chance you could edit (correct) Match Makers to Match Masters :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Care to do a section for Xbox and ps4 as well?

I’ll add mine for now, I’m orcc in game.

2 Likes

And that’s me just below. Death has em all I think.

The list is getting bigger. can’t wait to see who all signs up.

1 Like

I’d do it but my numbers would look so low. Have this image to maintain that I’m some high hardcore end gamer instead of a casual slacker…

3 Likes

I need 7 more base mythics, since I got auroa so easy I think I may try to hit 50 VIP after she goes away. Maybe.

And here I was always looking for ghaleon, no wonder I never seen that name lol.

@Shiratori My Mythic numbers are low too, but I tend to avoid spending any resources whatsoever unless there is a new Mythic available. To me not missing one is far more important than bumping a handful of troops up to level 20.

Opt-In😀

1 Like

I will likely submit a name change soon. My biggest concern is something getting messed up and losing all my resources or something.

They are good with fixing minor issuses.
I had them capitalize my name for me because I forgot too, and changed the guild name First on PS4 and now a lot of guilds are.

From what I recall support mentioned name changes are incredibly easy and minor. Changing your invite code for some unknown reason is more involved.

Edit: @Lyya Realized my comments were not clear and I’m guilty of posting too short of message like usual.:grinning: "Choosing to change your invite code for some foolish and silly personal reason when it is not displayed prominently…

…Is more involved as its the key to your account.

That makes sense, since the invite code is supposed to be unique, and is therefore likely to be a primary key/foreign key across their database. The Hero name is not unique and is purely cosmetic.

1 Like

You’re probably right though a couple of weeks ago I found out my invite code had changed and I have no idea why. Didn’t request it either.

@Strat my current guild mates are 1 and 2… I’d look so plebeian that much further down. Plus I mean I’d make @Dan_ozzzy189 look super hardcore in comparison considering how casual Quimby is.

*whistles innocently

(Note the above is just meant as humorous banter and in no way reflects that I also hadn’t played for 9 months which is the biggest reason why my numbers would look so anemic in comparison. Plus other reasons but those are saved for next week.)

2 Likes

Found him :slight_smile:
No more chasing Imps for me…

1 Like

@esslee Match Makers, make me a match. Sorry, that song must have been in my head or something. Corrected in the last update. Did I make the mistake anywhere else? It is a cool guild name.

It’s one of those names like Strategem which works on multiple levels.

1 Like

@Lyya Not everyone reads the forums. Now that we have 3 leader boards, are you sure you can’t add it to the navigation so people can find it easier. Not everyone might know about it. As always, I appreciate your contributions.

The ascension leader board has been a huge success. I spent LOTS of glory to mythic a common for no other reason than a higher rank on the leader board. I know I’m not the only one doing that to race to the top.

With cut and paste, I’ve been able to still record the list weekly and track how guilds are doing.

The leaderboards are already in the nav bar. Extras => Leaderboards => Ascension

(My phone wants to autocorrect “nav” to “Mab.” Man, if that isn’t telling of my obsessions I don’t know what is.)

3 Likes