Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I think the work you do and the effort you put in is commendable. My only gripe with you is that I often use mercy and, on several occasions, have mentally referred to her as lyya instead.

So. Damn. Annoying.

:grimacing:

5 Likes

E3 was a blast. Does this dragon make anyone else think of The Dragon Soul?

We’ve got 18 from The Unholy family (Unrepentant/Abaddon/Purgatory). I forgot there was an Intrim 4! Wow! We only have 3 guilds.

3 more spots before people start falling out.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m eager to understand this better. Can I get a usecase or two that doesn’t involve cheating, because the only way I’d understand someone not wanting to be shown is if they arrived onto the board from cheating. Otherwise, this is like complaining that the PVP ranking is an invasion of privacy.

Secondly, I’m not entirely sure that any GoW data is ‘private’.

Third, despite my lack of understanding, I’m glad Lyya entered the feature to ‘opt in’.

Please help me understand what use case where someone wouldn’t want minor data like this displayed?

@lyya too! - I hear you. I have a friend here who is Filipino and his last name is “Divinegracia” and I invoke his name every time I cast Mercy’s spell.

I registered my collection, but can not find on the chart ranking?

Difficult to navigate (at least on phone) to either the account or ascension page. Didn’t seem to be able to do it from my troop list page, so had to come back to links in this thread.

Sorry, I haven’t advertised it on the site yet. I’ll add something if it proves popular enough to do so.

1 Like

Actually I went back and re-registed and now it’s seems working…

1 Like

Please do, I have had to search for that ranking a couple times in since you created it to show others…:slight_smile:
I love your site btw, makes playing that much more fun and interesting.

1 Like

OK guys, I made new directions at the top.

Let me know if there are any corrections/suggestions.

It’s awesome to see The Unholy Family(Unrepentant/Abaddon/Purgatory) still has 17 on the board. I guess a lot of people haven’t moved over to the new system yet.

Just got death from legendary task in Unrepentant. It’s the second death we’ve gotten that way. Wish it was a Wulf.

1 Like

@PGSundling just checking, do we still need to post screenshots or are you going to compile your list from @Lyya’s site going forward?

Congrats. We got Famine

3 Likes

Do we still need the spreadsheet guys?

Maybe we can just post a screenshot of the list, one night after the new cards.

If we’re continuing the spreadsheet, maybe @Lyya could add a list export. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could add a CSV export if you like. Alternatively, it should be pretty simple to copy/paste the HTML into a spreadsheeting program (it’s just an HTML table, most spreadsheets should be able to handle a paste).

1 Like

Great that works @Lyya.

I updated the spreadsheet:

I think there’s a bunch of guilds who didn’t get their people on the list. Here are the guilds with the most people on the top 50. I know Anonymous had 6 before, that’s one group missing a bunch of people.

Unrepentant 10
Rock$tar 6
Match Masters 5
Abaddon’ 4
Anonymous 3
Intrim 3
Marthos Guardians 3
DruidsGlade 2
Mean Machine 2
Purgatory’ 2

At the top of the list, Match Masters and Marthos Guardian are still dominating.

1 Like

As indicated above, two of the players from Anonymous are explicitly not taking part, so don’t expect “competition” from them (for what it’s worth :smiley: )

1 Like

It’s cool to see all three TUF guilds (Unrepentant/Abaddon/Purgatory) with multiple people on top 50. I know it’s only temporary, until Anonymous and Mean Machines call in people, but it’s still cool to see. :slight_smile:

We lost a lot of our heavy hitters to real life stuff and Guild Wars split us in 2, so all things considered, this is a great showing.

I love the 3.0.5 update and will love it more when X4 is on mobile too. The the douche stuff we all ran got nerfed, so Guild Wars bracket 1 might not be hell anymore. Guess I’ll find out.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

I looked through the old list and here are all the people that are missing off the new leader board, sorted by guild since there is a limit on how many call outs per message:

Anonymous: @Brakkish Zqxinran Silverlight
DruidsGlade: @Macawi
Mean Machines: @DonBoba
Match Masters: @MarvelKit
Strategem: @tanis
Audles: @Mahamoti

There’s probably more that might be missing between the last manual list and the new leader board.

1 Like