Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Welcome @aurora_x to the leader board. How fitting that she would enter on the update where Queen Aurora was introduced!

@sdoherty14 also returned to the leader board. We had some impressive jumps from the bottom by @nguyenquoctrong and @Draprion, although Drapion messed up the screenshot. If 338 is verified, that would be 15th place for Drapion.

@Namour raced into the lead, breaking the tie with an earlier update. This ends the 3 win streak that @yonizaf had.

Top 3

1. Namour 349
  2. yonizaf 349
  3. Macawi 345
2 Likes

not sure if I’m still on honourable mention but I did get 2 QA and 5 other to mythic

1 Like

That’s enough to get you on the leader board next update @Jarod0000 . Sorry you missed the update. It’s always the next reset after a card is added.

Ok so like this Monday coming with weekly reset or is it doubled up on mythic weeks

Every time a new card comes out: weekly reset, mythics, new cities, one day later is an update. There’s a schedule in the top post.

Please excuse my poor editing skills.

No problem @Draprion, That’ll work for the 338 confirmation and an update for 341. You’re making a really impressive rise for such a short time!

I’m not double posting just updating spent 19k to mythic bandit and fully trait em so I now have 332 mythics

You can double and triple post every time you have a new mythic. :slight_smile: No worries. The only screenshot that matters is the Ashtender one.

I accidentally overwrote this post, when I added guilds to the spreadsheet and did guild rankings. I’ve added that to the spreadsheet now, so I guess we don’t need the post anymore anyway.

We have some long term players in Marthos guardians and that is a reason for many mythic troops :slight_smile: It is definitely the same for Match Masters.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Still pootling along…

1 Like

@esslee you could show up here and get another MM onto the board?

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

344 Ascending to Mythic one troop at a time!

342 with Dark Priestess. *nod