Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

This should get me into the list somewhere.

3 Likes

Yes on the next update.

1 Like

Update to 336

3 Likes

Here is my latest update - got a few more after the chest openings this week.

3 Likes

Bogstrider came home to old Kruddy today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

No reason to hurry this week :grin:

4 Likes

1 Like

Picked up the last Spring Imp I needed this week - a big relief after getting worried about the end of May. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ninja Edit :slight_smile:
336 Ascending to Mythic - Two troops at a time!

2 Likes

Update to 338! =)

2 Likes

In Unrepentant we got another mythic from legendary tasks: Orion. We got plague just last week.

[Edit: I don’t know why I thought Orion was a mythic. In my defense I wrote that within 15 minutes of waking up. :slight_smile: At least I thought I was awake. ]

1 Like

333 now!

1 Like

Ummm…Orion isn’t mythic.

2 Likes
  • New troop = 337 for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I realized I wasn’t following my convention of putting forum account names with game name in parenthesis where different for myself. So I updated all my entries. Also moving the top 3 to the status update instead of the top post so I’m less likely to make mistakes there.

Welcome to @htismaqe who debuted with 331 and @Draprion who joins our honorable mention list.

What a week, we had multiple people posting multiple times, trying to jockey into position. During the process of updating the lists, there was even a brief moment where Namour overtook the lead. In the end it was yonizaf who came out on top.

Top 3

1. yonizaf 344
  2. Namour 343
  3. Jainus 342

The gap narrowed between the top 3 leaders and the rest of the pack. Actreal and Macawi are closing in, with many more on their heels.

We’ve got people on the bubble to drop off the honorable mention. Good hustle by KrudlerTheHorse for narrowly surviving the bubble another week.

2 Likes

It’s nowhere near the people in here but I did get to 300

5 Likes