Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Let me join the party… :wink:

Edit: one day and one kingdom further…

2 Likes

Very nice debut @SilverLight . I’ll update it just after the daily reset, one day after the weekly reset.

@Brakkish I still need the updated screenshot with count “>0” or level 20 search criteria to skip missing mythics. Or I guess you can wait until your update after the Suncrest event.

I’ll wait until the suncrest event to post it, since it will likely change.

1 Like

After getting suncrest to 5 stars that puts me up to 325.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

331 now, but I’m not bothering with half of Suncrest, far too much to 5-star it. Need to burn the 20k+ Gold Keys for the Common (which is all I’d get), another 8k Glory Keys for the two Rares (which is, again, basically all I’d get), and who even knows how much for Tezca… not worth it with resources demands increasing… plus I’m still short on Red/Blue Arcanes.

I have 331 now.

don’t forget to include a screenshot with mythic and count >0 or level 20 @zqxinran

Added Tezca, Garuda and Azquila to my mythics.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Get in your updates guys. 10.5 hours left until the next rankings update.

ohh this thread is cool, NooB coming through !! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Up to 334, should be 335, but Owleth is proving a tad too elusive to warrant the chase.

From 315 to 319 after this morning’s event keys. (320 after Tezcas from event)

1 Like

Hello, I wanted to get on this list too. Here is my debut:

Update for my total. 330!

@Lyya I noticed that on Ashtender I had +9 attack before suncrest was 5 stars and after getting it 5 stars, it still shows as +9 attack.