Shifting The Scales

shes actually been in D&D forever… darkstone has guys based on D&D stuff too… psion is a mindflayer, watcher is a beholder.

1 Like

Only 10? Ha.

4 Likes

Rather cool that we’re getting two troops in the same week! Is this just a fluke or will be be seeing more of this in the future. Also nice to see MoS troops getting a bit of love.

1 Like

Mist of Scales is one of my favorite kingdoms. I’m glad to see these reworks. It will make building a MoS team extremely appealing to me now since they seem to have much better synergy.

1 Like

Is this going to be a thing now? Reworking a cities troops as new troops are released?

I sometimes think they’re doing this, so Tacet has something to talk about in his vids.

6 Likes

Haha, I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

I should be able to get around to 2 videos today. One going over F2P starter teams using common/rare only and another for this event.

5 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks Naga Queen’s art just doesn’t have the same level of detail that we usually see? The troop and her ability’s picture. Maybe they’re just simple-looking designs that are deceiving me but I don’t think that’s it…

Hey folks,

To avoid any accusations of a Ninja-Nerf… we just made a minor change before the event ticks over… you’ll see it coming through shortly (and we’ve updated the blog and the OP)

The Scale Guard has had his first trait changed from Fire Link to Sturdy.
There were a couple of issues with some cheese Scale Guard teams, that we thought we’d hit on the head before they happened.
For that reason, we’ve allowed a refund on him for the next week, even though, overall he’s still a FAR stronger troop than before.

6 Likes

Aw man, I was excited about that fire link…

Oh well all in all these are fantastic changes that I’m excited to see should bring this set of troops up to goblin levels of synergy.

Is this the plan for all the cities?

2 Likes

I would love to claim responsibility. Triple Scale Guard + Prismatic Orb. +2 Red Banner, +3 Fire Link, all Empowered and recharge in one match… Guess I should clear that team now lol.

1 Like

Clicking on the Naga Queen Pack in Rewards opens up the Marilith Pack purchase screen

Yep - we’re just looking into that right now

same for me

Getting the same here. Well, first time double event…

same 300 until open up it says 400. and both intended to be Beast arcane?

Too bad Venoxia doesn’t create red gems instead of blue

Working fine for me now. Just got my first Naga Queen for 300 glory…

Okay - fixed that - it was a small irregularity in the live store data… never showed up on our test servers, since they don’t connect to the real store!

2 Likes

that was a quick fix @Sirrian