Shadows Over Krystara

Ouch DanWhatever. I make the blog posts not the events.

4 Likes

Okay, picked up the new payload. I see the reworded spell, but the stats haven’t changed. Not sure how many kingdom bonuses are assumed when they take those snapshots.

The rule is that the traitstone given in the glory chests is the one required for the troop. And I’m quite sure that @Sirrian said that they don’t look so much to the traitstones already given in the past weeks.
It also mean that they should choose the colors of a troop according to what was available before. It will be strange, no?

One possibility is to change the rule so that the traitstone provided is not the same than the one used by the troop. That implies that the players that haven’t a stock of traitstones could not be able to trait ASAP their weekly troop.

2 Likes

Without being spoilery, as far as we can see there won’t be another repeated arcane for a good while.

Here’s the last I remember ever hearing from the Word of God about Traitstone colors.

4 Likes

So I went back and ran the numbers on the past 9 troop releases and it seems to be a fixed 8 magic from kingdoms, EXCEPT for this week, where Shadowblade actually has 9. This might be a general average of what players have, or something. 8 would account for 5* magic kingdoms before Silverglade was introduced, and it’s possible the devs have raised it to 9 to account for a number of people having gotten it to level 10, but are less likely to have 5* it yet.

There have been 2 Green/ Purple event troops since Sea Troll:

• Spirit Fox, Fox on the Run, June 13th
  • Thorn Knight, My Fair Lady, August 14th.
7 Likes

Sorry… Just looking, that was kinda harsh…

But it’s been less than a week since we had blue purple…

Apologies for venting at you, you didn’t deserve that…

2 Likes

Good point… “Alternate Facts” notwithstanding, it has still been 6 months…

Love love love this troop art!!! More like it please.

We do have a green/ purple troop coming before the month ends.

3 Likes

I wish my pelt was as hairy.

1 Like

I understand that you’re just passionate about the game so I’ll accept your apology.

(I am still new and smell like plastic, so please go easy on me!)

8 Likes

Whatever Dan.

4 Likes

Awesome. I need Spirit stones. 500 can’t possibly be enough, since apparently they are all that matter. Who needs glory when you can’t ever spend it? Looking forward to using them all up…in 2022.

But I’ve gone and spent all my glory preparing for the sprirt stone drought of 2017…

Welcome to the internets…

#firstkrystaraproblems

1 Like

Sometimes ya just gotta take a bath. A little rose oil and you’ll be smelling like a, well, rose in no time.
Sorry couldn’t resist!

3 Likes

they didn’t give you the new car smell?? Or the freshly painted room smell, or the amazingly just fresh from the oven bread smell??? They gave you plastic???

I would feel jipped.

6 Likes