Server Issues Updates: Please see Sirrian's official post for the latest updates

I don’t think it matters if you were in the wrong forum. People here all feel for you and pass on their wishes that you’ll beat it even if the docs think otherwise. Good luck.

6 Likes

My fav concert seeing them was on their Animalize tour. :wink:

Sadly, I’d missed their most recent visit to Edmonton. POUT

1 Like

So… it appears everything fell over again…

Anyways… just where are tge devs located? Based on the email responses I’ve gotten, they appear to be in Europe

No, they’re in Australia or New Zealand…I think. I got like 3 hours of sleep, so I may be hallucinating lol

That would also make sense and explain why alot of things happen on what would be Australian after hours that wrecks prime time US

1 Like

We’re in Australia… this stuff always happens at silly hours for us, but it’s been quite consistently around 4am for the last 3 days… so I worked back late tonight to observe it happening.
As I mentioned in the other thread… I’m collecting and recording a huge bunch of stuff that our engineers will examine tomorrow.

11 Likes

And just for the official record, I’m far more bothered by the AI constantly crapping itself extra turns than I am with the server issues

1 Like

Logged in this morning…Greeted by a “You are not in a guild” message (not uncommon at this point) followed by a really weird message that was screenshotted in the console bug reporting thread about a dozen times when I tried to collect my guild rewards…thankfully after a restart I managed to claim them without losing anythingthing…and chat was actually working (although no guild chat, since it thought I wasn’t in a guild)…

Overall I hope your data collection will work towards solving these very frustrating issues. I get the impression that none of your devs play on the console version of the game unless they are forced to to test bugs. It would go a long way if one of the console devs played exclusively on console so they could see all the problems we are faced with without us needing to report them.

Thanks @Sirrian for staying up late for the good of the game…hope it is fruitful (side note, is there no way to automate this data collection? Seems ridiculous you should have to stay at the office until 4am…)

3 Likes

@Sirrian thank you for your and all the dev team’s efforts.

3 Likes

Yes - we certainly do automate a whole bunch of logs… but honestly there’s no substitute for seeing it actually happen!

3 Likes

Changed the title of the post to better reflect the current state of the game.

5 Likes

I logged in today and started doing guild tasks, all went well first few then got errors. Now every time I log ion it says I’m not in a guild and it took the 300,000 in gold but didnt give the rewards. Can I get that back or am I just screwed? So many problems with this game. Is it always like this?

@outkasted69 you will have to send in a support ticket to recover the lost resources but they are very good at taking care of things like this.

4 Likes

No, not always. For the last week or so, every day during this time it is pretty bad. Once the server migration is complete, we’re told it should be much better.

1 Like

Constantly getting booted out of my guild temporarily

Guild rewards not working

Game constantly freezes

Server errors all the time.

Game is virtually unplayable at the moment. Im witholding spending anything on this game until it is fixed. I’m level 5 VIP so spent enough. Not good enough and i’m losing interest in playing these days. Its just such a chore with all the bugs that never get fixed properly.

1 Like

i havnt been able to get back into the game for an hour now :cry:

I see that things are reported - since I can’t log in, and keep getting unrecoverable error on Login Screen (Desktop/Steam)

Thanks Dev and Sirrian especially for staying up late. I know how that goes.

Need to fix your servers? This is how you do it:

2 Likes

Ya, best tips would be to take a break from the game, until it is solved.

1 Like

Me either.

1 Like