Server Issues Updates: Please see Sirrian's official post for the latest updates

3 Likes

I suggested some changes for the poor gnolls of Wild Plains that can hardly hunt Flying Bisons as they coordinate properly to take down the same target and the bisons just fly away… :sweat:

Something to check later:
Can i still call it a “stampede” if the bisons are fleeing through the sky? :thinking: Somehow the word seems, to me, related to creatures that can’t fly…

3 Likes

Here’s my favourite flying Bison :smirk:

5 Likes

@ogunther, I apologize. Please understand that it seemed to me that you were ignoring the information that I tried to give you in favor of anger. I did feel attacked, whether you meant to do so or not, and I responded in kind. I do sincerely apologize for my behavior and hope there will be no further conflicts between us.

10 Likes

Oh they can still stampede, but there simply is no sound! Just flying hoofs everywhere man, it’s nuts!

I sincerely appreciate that, @RiverSong and can understand where you are coming from. I accept your apology and hope you will accept mine in turn for any perceived slight you felt was directed at you. I truly meant no offense and would be glad to put this behind us and unite over our mutual love of the Doctor. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Apology accepted. Let’s go home - the long way around.:wink:

4 Likes

LOL.

1 Like

@ogunther , @RiverSong

1 Like

Ha! I was expecting it to be a “Now kiss” meme.

2 Likes

Damn it. I was in the middle of making it. Now you have ruined it.

3 Likes

Ok you prefer this one?

2 Likes

Ricky…damn it you’re doing it again…

1 Like
6 Likes

I guess @HKdirewolf don’t like my songs lol

2 Likes

OK a last one just for you @HKdirewolf you better like this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s got a cat in it, of course he’s going to love it! :wink:

3 Likes

Kitties!
stands up I’m Lyndale and I’m a crazy cat lady, thank you for your support group. sits down
Oops wrong forum…

7 Likes

And me!! Me love KISS long time! Yuppers!

3 Likes

Saw KISS in concert. They were wearing neon colored jumpsuits. Somehow neon lime green clashed with Gene Simmons spitting up blood. It was just sad. I’ll get over it someday. Still a KISS fan though Lol
The 80’s had it’s screwed up moments.

3 Likes