Server issues (October 10th 2016)?

No servers are working again

3 Likes

Please modify your procedures to allow for alcohol in your office. Im sure you guys could use a drink or two.

5 Likes

Hey ! Well I still can’t play pvp so I’m guessing something is still wrong :slight_smile: but thanks for all the hard work!

1 Like

I am not even trying until after work tomorrow. Hoping all is well by then. That gives them approximately 20 hours to get things straight. :pray:

1 Like

Which platform? We are investigating issues of players not being able to play PvP on consoles at the moment.

1 Like

I play on ps4 :slight_smile: and my fingers are itching cuz of the new update ! Thank you

At the moment I cannot pvp on my PC without timeout errors. Just wanted to let you know in case you didn’t know that.

You should probably stop whining.

Lol sorry I couldn’t refuse.

3 Likes

Made me actually LOL

2 Likes

PvP went back to time outs, was working briefly for me

Wow, you are like, totally witty and stuff, But alas, there is a difference between whining and answering a dev who wanted to know what platform someone was still having problems with. Perhaps a dictionary could teach you the difference. And, have a nice day, or not.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

We’re aware that servers are starting to having issues again. The team is looking into it.

7 Likes

Can’t take her own medicine. Noted and moving on.

2 Likes

Quick update: Looks like server issues have passed.

We are keeping an eye on them for the moment.

7 Likes

Thanks Nim and Sirrian.

I understand the players’ frustrations but also understand that the devs aren’t slackers and are trying hard to resolve this so thanks for your efforts. Most of us appreciate your efforts.

7 Likes

Still not working here on the PS4.

PVP timeouts and empty guild screens happening again.

Your connection to the server has timed out.
Please try again later
[Retry]

I am also still getting these same problems. Tried to donate to guild task (PC/Steam user) and game locked up with error message

Nope; I tried another battle since then and got the “connection to server has timed out” message after a PVP battle. Once again (this happened earlier today too), after getting the timeout message repeatedly the battle was mistakenly recorded as a loss–which also lost me PVP points, and probably a trophy, each time.

I’m not overly concerned about those lost points and I’m pleased to hear there will be compensation for players down the road. Just wanted to let you know the problem is ongoing the last I checked. Good luck with your continuing efforts.