Server Issues (7th April) + Maintenance

Anyone wanna challenge me in Drive Club? PM me!!!

Gonna play Minidrivers on steam

sigh…time to boot up puzzle quest 2…

3 Likes

This is going to be an epic, no legendary, no MYTHIC day in the history of Krystara. “Where were you when the lights on our beloved Krystara went out for almost a day?”

2 Likes

And hopefully this will be an ULTRA RARE day as well.

1 Like

@Sirrian any news?

@Sirrian Let them resolve the problem with the servers and then fire 'em all! :imp: mwahaha!

Check the birth rate in about 9 months for a slight uptick because of this.

7 Likes

Well, hands up who had some quality time with his girlfriend today :wink:

Don’t want a mailed gift :gift: … Just really, really need something to do while I smoke, can’t believe my GoW addiction is greater than nicotine… Starting to get the shakes :worried: Pinterest is really sending me on wild search chases

2 Likes

Well we argued the whole day…

UPDATE: We’re still here waiting to turn the servers back on, and it is my understanding from the server provider that they’ll be contacting us with a fix shortly.

10 Likes

Well, at least my phone was nice enough to choose to run it’s Android update while peace was through out the land! :slight_smile:

The gem movement is soooo slow now compare to the speed we’re used to in GoW ><
I’m about to fall asleep after just 3 games!

They must increase Luxuries in their tax rate.

I just tried to log in, and the daily bonus was happening behind the server maintenance message

and I cant replicate it, which has me worried I’ll lose that gold. and glory.

UPDATE: We haven’t received the official word from the server provider yet, but it looks to me like everything has started working correctly again. I’m going to give them 10 minutes, and then I’m going to start bringing the servers back online.

5 Likes

the moment of truth!

@bluebehir Hopefully since the daily bonus is mailed to you it’ll still be in your inbox.

We’re going to make a small change to stop daily bonus resetting.

Also, nobody needs worry about missing Gem/Soul/Gold/Map subscriptions, since they don’t require you to login on consecutive days

2 Likes