Server Down on xbox

Says the server is down and many people were playing guild war matches. I am assuming they will count as losses. I am scared to try and play them.

Took me 15-20 ā€˜retriesā€™ just to log in.

ZERO chance Iā€™m doing my battles this morning. Players are already posting on the X1 about their ā€˜winsā€™ counting as a loss.

EDIT: FYI
@Nimhain @Alpheon

Has it been fixed yet?

Down again.

Iā€™m playing the Retry game, and loosing.

1 Like

Looks like a good night for a cook out

Wow i am glad it didinā€™t happen when i was doing my fights, i hope it will be fix soon

1 Like

Seems there are some problems on mobile too. Lost connection messages all over the place.

Nothing from devā€™s at all?

Ps4 is down too

It is still very early for them. So maybe not before a couple of hours.

I saw somebody call this in the game yesterday. Canā€™t say Iā€™m at all surprised. Curious if theyā€™ll do some compensation, and how long itā€™ll take for THAT to show up. Sad that I got up late today, it looks like I wonā€™t even be able to do any GW battles for my guild today. My freaking daily logins better not get reset if I canā€™t log in -.-

Where did I demand anything? Oh, right, I didnā€™t. Take your drama creation BS elsewhere, thanks.

2 Likes

I was just being funny but since you cant take a joke i will leave you with your demandā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not a demand. Iā€™d suggest you buy a dictionary, look up the definition of the word. While youā€™re at it, look up ā€œfunnyā€ as well. You arenā€™t. At all.

1 Like

Wow @RyuuHou24 im sorry if i hurt your feelings i will be sure to handle my responses with kid gloves from now on. I am glad you booted me from your guild so as to avoid all these hurt feelings that i am sure i caused while a memberā€¦ Please forgive my insolence for having the nerve to have a sense of humor that you dont find funny

1 Like

We experienced a big spike in console players which affected our servers earlier this morning. We also experienced something similar at reset yesterday on PC/Mobile.

If you lost any resources during this time please contact support so they can help you further. At this point we donā€™t have plans to offer global compensation, so if you were affected negatively please send us a ticket.

5 Likes

Nor should you be obligated to imho.

1 Like

If you were in my guild at any point, and you were booted, it was because you were a poor guild member that didnā€™t contribute much, if anything, to the guild. Much like conversation, it would seem. Again, the only problem here is your misunderstanding of what a demand is and/or entails.

Lying about what people say is never funny.

3 Likes

Alright bro last post and im done with thisā€¦

First i was in your guild for a bit and i told everyone when i joined(as part of the merger) that i dont play much on ps4 and feel free to boot me whenever and i was told it was coolā€¦

Secondā€¦ IT. WAS. A. JOKE!!! Why you are taking everything so personally is beyond me. You are quick to imply that im stupid and need a dictionary but maybe you could do for one yourself and a sense of humor to go along with it. If my childish meme OFFENDED you than i apologize truly but to still be offended hours later after being told that it was a joke makes me think you are trolling because surely you arent that offended by a stupid yoda meme

Anyways dont bother responding as i am muting this thread i cant deal with a troll with no sense of humor

3 Likes