Sentinel bonuses not adding up

Some images say more than a thousand words. Basically, the math looks weird on the bonus table. Just to make it clear, I’m Paragon, by the way. Not that I’m complaining about getting my life/armor bonuses converted into attack/magic bonuses, but…

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

3 Likes

This is a known issue. I’ll see if I can find the source.

Edit: Source

2 Likes

So when is this “fix” coming?

Because I’m looking at a Bonuses screen right now that isn’t even close to being correct.

+1 +2 +3 +3 + my 4 does not equal +5.

They never said anything about a fix.

The sentinels are (allegedly) adding bonuses correctly.

Of the two issues, proper display of bonuses is far less important, so I have no problem with them devoting resources to other things.

That quote from @Saltypatra clearly states the final number displayed will be correct. That’s a fix. Because right now the final numbers displayed are not correct.

You are not understanding the sentinel tab correctly. It writes how many every rank got from lower ranks. If it says 0 +1 +2 +2 +3 and yours is 4 it means you are rank 2. +1 and 4 is equal 5.

If you were paragon you would have gotten +3 from lower ranked members and 4 from yours for a total of 7.

1 Like

You are right, I don’t understand it.

What if I am the Paragon, then? Tell me how any of these numbers add up. I mean look at Life and Armor. The two rows are identical yet somehow one equals 17 and the other 11.

1 Like

Whoa thats a lot of not adding up xD
Mines were adding up correctly. Checked them again to discover they have went crazy too.
Im confused now too. Hope you are happy :stuck_out_tongue:
And while your first 3 stats are higher then my bonuses, i have higher magic. I’m rank 3. So idc.

2 Likes

From the display you should jave 7 - 12 -12 - 7.
None of your numbers corresponds x
Armor is the closest if you prescribe it to rounding up.

1 Like

After you explained it to me, I came to the same conclusion. It should be 7-12-12-7. Not even close.

I think the last two rows are correct, it’s everything else (to the left) that are wrong. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That would make a lot more sense.