Seasonal Imp Change Over - June 2nd

Let us say farewell to the Spring Imp for another 10 months and welcome the Summer Imp as he arrives in chests after the daily reset Friday June 2nd @ 7am GMT.

Summer Imp brings with him beach parties and sunburn in equal measures, so make sure you visit your local apothecary or Alchemist for some sun lotion before you head out in search of him.

For more information about Seasonal Imp chest schedule:

This will apply to both Consoles and PC/ Mobile.

12 Likes

Are the imps going to get some much needed buffs? :confused:

5 Likes

looks out window Can I get Winter Imp instead? :frowning:

Yay imp change over! I don’t think I have summer imp yet…

3 Likes

I think it would be more convincing if you can include a pic of the view outside your window :wink:

5 Likes

Night time atm :frowning: too dark. Also Melbourne is just overcast, and boring weather wise, no snow to really make it a “winter” image :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Will seasonal imps be crafetable at any time in the new crafting system, only during their 2 month season, or not at all? :soon::tm:

Mainly wondering becasue the only seasonal imp I don’t have mythic is the Autumn Imp, likely coming back to the drop pool around the same time as crafting.

6 Likes

Wait, what? Are we really going to break with the established tradition of Spring Imp showing up at odd intervals? Or is this just a ploy to allow those spontaneous visits to feel more unexpected? :seedling:

2 Likes

Well we’re hoping she leaves the chest, as you know sometime she escapes our net to try to steal the spotlight from the other imps. However we got advice from a expect trapper Wily. E. Coyote.

3 Likes