Seals from daily win rewards not counting

Nop it isn’t counting towards 40k seals.

1 Like

So how should the seals apply, given what we know right now of the various bugs and conflicting statements?

Because I don’t show them adding to my cap NOR do I see them in my total in the upper left.

My guess is each daily win should increase your total seals AND cap by 50 as well as add that 50 seals per member to the weekly total for the guild.

So, for example, if you had 1000/1500 seals for the week and the guild (with 30 members) had 10,000/40,000 seals, after one daily win you would see 1050/1550 for yourself and 11,500/40,000 for the guild weekly total. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So since I already hit my cap for the week, the 50 seals aren’t being applied anywhere because of the cap issue.

Because I’m at 1500/1500 just like I was at this time yesterday.

Im at 1050 and they still aren’t applying.
They are supposed to make your cap 1550 so reaching 1500 seals on Monday wouldnt be a problem.

1 Like

Yeah, I put in a ticket. Apparently people got a congratulatory email containing the seals. I never got it.

Hah, that answers my question from (much) earlier in the thread. Sorry you had to be the sacrificial guinea pig, but your experience does confirm that the bonus seals are not working correctly.

I thought something was off with that… But figured it was my mind.

1 Like

Hey Guys,

Just checked with the team with how seals from Guild Wars is intended to work:
Guild Wars seals are meant to be counting towards the Player’s total seals and weekly guild seals total.

We’re looking into the issue of Guild Wars seals not being rewarded correctly.

8 Likes

@Nimhain Can you clarify this? Do you mean if a player already has their 1500 seals for the week, they and their guild get nothing? :anguished:

2 Likes

That is what htismaqe reported above, yes.

I know that is what’s happening, I’m trying to clarify if that is what is supposed to be happening because it makes no sense.

If neither the guild nor the players actually receive it, how is it a reward?

@Grundulum, you’ve won $100! Oh wait you’ve already made $1,000 of dollars this year? Oh then never mind, you don’t need this reward then so I’ll just keep it even though you won it. Good? Great!

:wink:

2 Likes

I will check with the team, I’ll get back you on this one.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Nimhain. :slight_smile:

If I may quote Canada’s greatest treasure, why you gotta be so rude?

Sorry, @Grundulum; I didn’t mean for my response to come off as rude. Maybe I was letting my passion get the best of me. :slight_smile:

Edit: I just realized you might have been talking about the $100 lol

1 Like

FYI, I put in a ticket early this morning but have yet to hear back.

They have a bit of a backlog of tickets at the moment.
From #global-chat on Discord:

1 Like

We’re deploying out a fix for the seals issue. It should pretty much work like how seals are awarded in game (eg. claiming seals from the guild menu).

Now it should:

• Add 50 to your Seals count
  • Count towards your personal weekly total
  • Count towards your guild’s weekly total
  • But say you had 1500 weekly seals, and your guild had 20,000. It wont add to your personal total (as you are at the cap), but should still add to your guild total (as 40,000 is the cap there) (but you should still get the seals though to use)

I hope this helps answer your question @ogunther

5 Likes

Thanks for fast fix Nim :slight_smile: