Royal Fire - Guardian levels 158 - 500k Gold - 1-3 legendary tasks - Rank #22 (30/30)

Currently in a guild with low Min requirements. I contribute over 1M a week of gold and only active player in my guild. Looking for new guild. Please let me know and save a spot for me so I can leave my guild.

Let me be clear the invite is for my wife who plays on pc/mobile. She plays the game and doesn’t know how to use the forum so I’m finding new guild for her… Please let me know.

Hi, she is more than welcome to join us.

Looking for 1 active player with above average weekly stats. Weekly average stats per member are 617k gold, 1119 seals and 298 trophies. So far this week 11 members contributed gold above average, 19 collected seals above average and 9 collected trophies above average. We completed 5 legendary tasks and have 3 players ranked in top 100.

Only weekly requirement is 500k+ gold and only bottom 5 gold contributors can be kicked. No requirements on seals and trophies yet.

We now have 28 members and looking for 2 ambitious players.

I would be interested in joining. Can guarantee +500k and 1500seals.
HIPSTERIHUORA is my code.

Hi, i have sent invite in game.

Still looking for 2 ambitious players who can help us improve.
We had a very good week with records set on gold, seals and trophies.
We completed 5 legendary tasks and our average stats per member increased to:

• 702k gold (up from 617k)
  • 1237 seals (up from 1119)
  • 417 trophies (up from 298)

So far this week 9 members contributed gold above average and we completed 4 legendary tasks.

Only weekly requirement is 500k+ gold and only bottom 5 gold contributors can be kicked. No requirements on seals and trophies yet.

I would like to join.

My invite code is MAURO_46

Thanks

We now have 29 members and looking for a loyal player who can contribute 500k+ gold weekly and wants to be part of a friendly guild.

Proud to announce that we joined the 40k chest club :slight_smile:
Still looking for 1 player who helps us improve. Only weekly requirement is 500k gold and only bottom 5 gold contributors can be kicked.

Just completed levelling all my Kingdoms to level 10 and now that I can contribute my gold freely to Guild tasks each week I feel ready to join a more serious Guild. Getting 1.5k Seals each week 500k+gold and a number of trophies should not be an Issue. (I already collected my 1.5k seals in my previous casual guild this week so would only supply those starting next week).

My invite code is ARYA_37

We have 1 spot available for an active player.

Only weekly requirement is 500k gold and only bottom 5 gold contributors can be kicked. No requirements on seals and trophies yet, but we want to keep unlocking highest guild chest and improve ranking.

Hi - I’m looking for a new home

I’ve always hit the 1500 seals weekly and normally contribute 600K+ per week to guild.

I have been in Riverford for 6 months but they have decided to go casual - let me know if interested

I’m Level 543 with all kingdoms at Lv 10

We now have 2 spots available for active players.

UPDATE
Spots taken

We have one spot available again.