Royal Fire ⚜ MAX masteries ⚜ Top Guild since 2014 ⚜ 600k Gold ⚜ 29/30

Despite missing a few members and low requirements, we are still completing all tasks and a few legendaries. :slight_smile:

Another bump. We would like to fill our guild again before the guild wars start.

Bump to the top, 3 spots to be filled → click!

Edit; 1 spot filled :dog:

Bump, 2 spots open.

Hi, I would like to join if possible. Was kicked from my guild for inactivity despite letting them know I was going to be. I can meet the 500K gold and 1500 seals and participate in guild wars on a daily basis almost every day (With work and other things, I may have to skip playing one day every now and then)

LUKERULES94

Invite send Luke.

Edit: That leaves 1 spot available.

3 spots available. Ideal for groups :wink:

500k gold, at least 300 seals and active player, who tries not to lose! Would love an invite!

sorry 300 trophies and MAX seals

I see you already have a new guild.

Bump. 3 spots available.

Still looking, just in one till i find a top 50 to commit too.

Bump. Still 3 spots left.

Bump. This is no place for guild hoppers, we are only interested in mature players who are here for the long term (going strong since 2014!).
We offer a friendly environment with little pressure, while still competing in guild wars and completing all basic tasks every week. Check the first post (click) for more information.

:dog2: Doghouse

Bump! 3 spots open.

Bump 10 chars

Bump. 3 spots open.

We have a few spots open for a while now, but despite this fact we are still completing all the tasks and maintaining our position in bracket 4. Furthermore all guardian masteries are maxed out at +200 each, with guild level at 1342.

So if you are looking for a friendly guild with a long history (established 2014), don’t be afraid to let us know :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump! 1 spot open.

Hi, Rincewind here. Was I kicked for a reason? I was fulfilling all seals every week, and contributing more than the bottom 5. I would like to rejoin if that is okay, If not, please let me know why>
Thanks
Rincewind

Our guild exists since 2014. Top ranked, fair and easy requirements.

Bump! 1 spot open for a mature and loyal player who puts the guild above themselves.