πŸŽ€πŸŽ€ Vendetta Recruitment - Rank 27 - Easy Requirements - Family & Friend Oriented πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œβ€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ

Hello and thank you for taking a look at us! We are a friendly and active top guild. Rank #30 currently. Bracket 4 in GW. We only accept players who have a level of 700+ right now.

Spots available this week : 1
                              Members on wait list : 0

β€Œβ€Œ

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ All members of Vendetta help run the guild. Your voice matters and always counts when spoken. We also like when friends or family join together. So if you want to join think of inviting them as well.

Vendetta completes most everything weekly from : all tasks to 40k seals.

Want a more casual experience or know of someone needing a more casual experience? We also have a casual guild with low requirements called β€˜Forgotten Blood’.
β€Œ
The players experience in keeping it fun is a top priority. From working with other guilds, trying to make flexibility in our requirements as we can, talking to each other. If you ever need help its never too far away!
β€Œ

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ We have easy and flexible minimum requirements. Meaning if you do more of one requirement the other requirements lower. Hence why its flexible and a system that tries to work with your schedule!

We have weekly challenges for guild events that reduce requirements from trophies, or gold.

Unfortunately seal requirement is not that flexible and must be met weekly. Though doing more seals can still affect gold or trophy requirement.

Flexible Minimum Requirement :

• 200 trophies (as low as 100 if you meet the guild challenge)
  • 300,000 gold (as low as 100k if you meet the guild challenge)
  • 1,300 seals
  • ALL Guild War battles (win/lose does not matter, just participate)

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ If a member is over 90 days in the guild and fails to meet requirements they are placed on probation on Sunday. Otherwise members under requirement, and under 90 days in the guild, may be removed.

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ Every week on Sunday members on 2 week probation get removed. I do try to work with everyone but sometimes removals still happen. Communication is key.

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ Skipping GW puts a member on probation. Which can lead to being removed. If you can’t make the GW requirement a particular week, do let us know, ie real life busy or issue.
β€Œ

There is usually 1 spot available every 3-6 weeks. (Sometimes sooner it all depends)

β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ β€Œβ€Œ If no spots are available and you would like to join, just submit your contact information. Our wait list is usually non-existent or very small. And takes only 1-2 weeks if you are placed on it to enter the guild. You may optionally elect to enter our casual guild β€˜Forgotten Blood’, until Vendetta has room. This way you can help others while you wait!
β€Œβ€Œ

You can request membership into the guild by contacting me at the PSN β€˜NekrosLucem’.

While you can post a reply here. I prefer being contacted on PSN, that way we can talk on the PS4.
β€Œβ€Œ

We will NEVER send initial contact to members currently in a guild. Unless they contact us first for membership.

100% poach free guild.
β€Œβ€Œ
We also have a zero tolerance to drama. If it is done openly member(s) are removed. Though currently to date we have never had to remove anyone for drama. So we are accepting that this is a game, and to keeping drama to our real lives. All new recruits should be the same.
β€Œβ€Œ

β€Œβ€Œ

:two_hearts: Talk soon :two_hearts:
[ Starlight / NekrosLucem ]
β€Œβ€Œ

A guild is nothing without its members.

5 Likes

How refreshing.
By the way our guild also has a no poach policy. I have also bought guild seals for everyone and on birthdays. You sound like a breath of fresh air in the ultra competitive world of gems of war.
Good luck with your guild.
Regards
Dan
(nephilim, GL in Quimby)

7 Likes

Yes I feel poaching shows how low of a guild you belong to if it must happen. And it shows common decency in players to have a bit more respect for each others guild. I notice far too many guilds in GoW try and poach members. And really wish 505 Games had more of a policy in place for its game on no poaching. I’ve belonged to many gaming communities and many of them do have rules against poaching, or things close to that effect. We shouldn’t be trying to stumble on each other to get to the top. Beat one another fairly and without resorting to trying to strip members away. That way in the end you can truly say you are a better guild. And not because you successfully poached some of the other guilds better members.

Smiles yes I’ve bought seals for the guild. Though usually at random or if they did really well in a week, as a reward. Now I do a raffle which also enables them to feel a bit more competitive with one another. And still promote the guild in a good way.

I’ve been playing GoW for over a year now. Initially I was just a member of the guild I am now the representative of. The original guild leader left and left it to me. I didn’t want it at first. Then decided to try and turn it into a healthy and productive community. And that will always be a daily thing there. It never ends. Because you have to keep the guild on track, healthy, and fun.

Personally I feel there is no option to giving up. So regardless if the guild was #28 or #28000. I’d still do the same.

And good luck to you as well <3

P.S. At the time I was given leadership of the guild. 1/3rd of the guild had already left by that time. Then the remaining members most did not do enough to keep the guild functional. So by the time I booted those members, there was only 5 members left. I rebuilt it, changed its name, and we went from only some doing the effort for the guild to the majority. Its a much more productive guild overall now. And while going from rank 49 to 28 doesn’t seem like a huge feat. Consider a rank 49 guild stripping all members away but 5. And then still being competitive and now being 28. I think I did nicely for what I had. My personal goal was 30 honestly. So the rest is just icing. I’m okay where we are at. If we progress more great, if not then that’s fine too.

And if 505 Games was to inquire to my guild members how often they get poach requests their inbox would blow up. I’ve had many screenshot these requests and show me. Mostly all from the top guilds 1-50, and a few from lower end guilds. And it makes me very happy with all these poach requests and efforts that these same guild members have stayed. It means a lot to me. Even I get about 3-4 a week and I’m the representative to the guild. Which I’m sure they can see that.

:dizzy: …/

7 Likes

Bi-weekly raffle (7/16/2017) REMINDER : There is nothing to buy or pay into ever. This is entirely based on performance in the guild 100 trophies = 1 ticket. Which means completely free (besides time it takes you to earn trophies). The winner for the $10 PSN Gift Card was announced to the guild. If any guild member wants to say congrats to that member they may do so here. However, I will ask that no names get mentioned. Stay tuned for the next bi-weekly raffle!

1 Like

Vendetta has 3 openings. We are a guild made of normal members 100-250 trophies, and smashers who do 400-900 weekly.

1 spot is reserved from the wait list.
Remaining 2 spots are open to normal or smashers. Though a smasher is needed.

Read the initial post to see if we fit what you would like. If we seem like a guild for you, message β€˜NekrosLucem’ on PSN. Help us build a great guild!

P.S. We are not heavily restricted as a top guild on your level. As we’ve had level 80’s doing 700+ trophies weekly. So as long as you can meet or exceed requirements is all we care about.

1 Like

If you have an opening I would be honored to join. Level 278 with all kingdoms at 10. I’m an old fart (40?) with a stressful real life job and play to relax. Thanks for considering me.

2 Likes

I’m 40+ but I will not say β€˜old’ hehe … I started saying young after 30+ <3 If you can do our requirements then you have a spot. We do not turn away anyone unless they can’t meet requirements (and our requirements are pretty flexible, see initial post to see how). So if they say they can, we give them a shot…

1 Like

Hey I’m 40 also. Great start! And ima try to smash it down in the ground for he next month. My family went on Vacay.

This is the best recruitment thread I have seen so far. Also with the best benefits. Your awesome @NekrosLucem

Leadership!

1 Like

@EmsDad15 Well I’m very happy you like the guild <3 I will always say I work to do the best I can for those in the guild. Not just for myself. Might sound cheesy but its a very true comment from me. I don’t see you all as numbers, but as people wanting a good guild. I want that too. So its something I feel we all work on together. And I’m happy you like the guild. It means a lot to me.

One of the things that drives me on the PS4 for Vendetta. Is people having such a low view of what a guild should be or is. Like poaching and saying its just a normal thing, or etc. So in a way proving it to myself as well that you can do things differently than the so called β€˜normal’ and still make a great guild. And since a guild really is everyone. You all help me prove it

2 Likes

I always say β€˜our’ guild, not β€˜my’ guild. It’s a close knit family.

1 Like

-smiles- Not sure I could say family. Because for me that takes a lot of real life interactivity. Though I will say friends, or people who share the same goals. And I agree @Dan_ozzzy189 it is β€˜our’. The thing with this guild is Vendetta could vote me out, and I would do it simply because that is how its run. Vendetta doesn’t have a guild leader, even though GoW says there must be one. Its why I say I am only the representative. All of Vendetta can propose, execute, and vote. It has a small council as well. So any proposed plan by a member or council member gets voted on. And if it passes, even if I do not like it, I enact it. And since starting Vendetta this way, it has done very well for itself. Maybe not climbing any charts quickly. Rather it is a healthy and functioning guild. No drama, no negativity. And I never had to say this or enforce it. Naturally it evolved that way. So makes me happy. Because people are focused on working together to build the guild. and not aiming at each other.

I’ve had some people in the top 50 guilds snipe at me. Though it doesn’t bother me at all. Nor do I react to it. When you react is when a game becomes less of a game. And for me a game is to be fun. So its always going to keep that focus.

And one day like all things I may stop playing. So with having Vendetta more self sufficient without a single leader. I do not have to worry where it will go. Not planning on stopping any time soon, but we all stop at some point. So its good to plan ahead, even if very far ahead.

I want Vendetta to stay even if I am not around to see it.

Maybe some might think I am very silly, and laugh at this post. Though it was written with a genuine heart in mind.

2 Likes

You awesome. Our guild is awesome. Everything is awesome sauce

1 Like

LOL this made me laugh thanks @EmsDad15. Now I’ll go to work smiling instead of β€˜do I need to’.

1 Like

We have 1 spot available. Preference is to a smasher as one of ours got burnt out of the game. Smasher should do 400+ trophies weekly, but will consider any applicant. (preference is just that, not a must) Read the initial post to see if we could be the guild for you. If we are, please send a message on PSN to β€˜Nekroslucem’. Thanks!

1 Like

hi, i’d like to join. active player looking for a guild to join. i’ll meet the minimum requirements no problem

2 Likes

We have 1 spot available. Preference is to a smasher. Smasher should do 400+ trophies weekly, but will consider any applicant. (preference is just that, not a must) Read the initial post to see if we could be the guild for you. If we are, please send a message on PSN to β€˜Nekroslucem’. Thanks!

1 Like

We have 2 spots available. Read the initial post to see if we could be the guild for you. If we are, please send a message on PSN to β€˜Nekroslucem’. Thanks!

1 Like

We have 1 spot available. Read the initial post to see if we could be the guild for you. If we are, please send a message on PSN to β€˜Nekroslucem’. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there, a couple of friends and I have a guild that we are trying to get started up. However your guild seems great and we would love to join. We can all make the requirements I am just not sure if you would have room for us.

2 Likes

@Cheesebucket Actually I will soon. 2 new recruits never made requirements. So they will be going if by Sunday (initially said Monday but I remove on Sundays if I have to) they still have not made them. As for others they may also go on warning or boot soon as well. I try to keep the guild active and healthy. Which takes being hard but fair.

We accept smashers (400+ trophies) or more lax members (ones that just meet or beat the minimum requirements). So there isn’t this huge expectation from us to be a smasher. Normal members are also welcome <3

As long as people make requirements, even with as flexible as it can be. Then its all good. Though think meeting requirements is a given for any top guild.

P.S. A lot of us are either rl or ol friends or family or spouses. So I really was happy you wanted to join with some friends. Games are so much more fun this way I think.

My friend in rl is Lonesomeheart he said he would beat me this week. -heh- points to him being lower on the top 100 rank than me. Fun and friendly competition with me and him.

1 Like