Reward tier change?

If memory serves the tier rewards in GW went
4-6
7-9
10-19
etc…

When I looked at the screen today it showed:

This to me reads
4 (4+ meaning rank higher than 4 but not in a higher tier, which is just 4)
5-7 (7+ meaning rank higher than 7 but not in a higher tier, which is 5, 6, and 7)
8-10
11-20

is this just a display bug/inaccuracy, or did the tiers change, or am I just reading it backwards? Either way, showing the range was far more clear

3 Likes

It was always displayed like that on console and you are reading it backwards. The 4+ still means 4-6 in this case. 7+ is 7-9. Basically it is from that number through to the next one listed on the left.

That just feels clunky, because + generally means “or better”. So 4+ would be “4th place or better” instead of “rank 4 or a higher number which means a worse position”.

4 Likes

I don’t understand it either.

Sorry but you are misteaken, + generally means “or more”, so it is not confusing because you can read it as 4 or more. It is 1st time I’ve heard anyone using + as “or better” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

perhaps it should be changed to

19 >=
9 >=
6 >=

or stay
4-6
7-9
10-19

the 10+ 7+ 4+ is definitely confusing and not intuitive

what do they care that few more letters are displayed? it should have stayed 4-6 etc

something as silly as reward table shouldnt need explanation how to read it :confused:

I would say it’s pretty straight forward but it wouldn’t be much of work to change it since some people ARE confused,