[REVISED & IMPROVED] "Purgatory" The newly formed sister guild of Unrepentant is looking for passionate players of all stages, casual ok. Looking for a guild? Apply here!

Thanks for your interest in Purgatory! We just filled our last spot, but there will be a spot opening in a few days. If it’s ok with you pm me or lucian here or find me and send me msg on discord

Thanks again and look forward to talking to you soon

Litletre we truly appreciate the work you’ve done for purgatory. Ranked 450 and the guild is less than two months old; a guild without requirements skyrocketing to the top 100? That is completely :banana::banana::banana::banana: @Lucian and you are doing a fantastic job with the guild… see you at the top :comet::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yo Yo Yo. We’re still here, guys. We’re still here!

Anyone looking for an awesome guild should come talk to us.

My current guild is folding (Blockbusters). It and its members have been a great guild. So, I find myself looking for a new home. Let me know if I can enjoy Purgatory. I’ll leave Blockbusters at that point.

2 Likes

hey if you have room for me and are still looking for members im a free agent in casual play
RED XIII is the invite code.

1 Like

hi, i find myself in your guid description :slight_smile:
im 280, casually regular, looking for a guid.
inv code is FREEMAN_20

1 Like

Hello and thanks for your interest! I’m an admin of Unrepentant and along with Purgatory we form the Unholy Family. While you await a spot with us we invite you to join our Queue on our Discord server. You will be able to chat with our entire family to get feel of how much fun we have! Furthermore, we give priority to those active in our queue. PM me if you would like the invite code.

1 Like

Yes absolutely can pm @The_Freak (unrepentant) or me @litletre (purgatory) or @Gauthus (purgatory), or @Pabloskee (unrepentant)

Super excited to log on to so much interest in joining the Unholy Family, which ever branch you prefer. Look forward to chatting with you all in the abyss :skull:.

We have an opening! Anyone want to join this great guild!

Hi, i would like to join please

Tell us about yourself, or more so, why purgatory?