[REVISED & IMPROVED] "Purgatory" The newly formed sister guild of Unrepentant is looking for passionate players of all stages, casual ok. Looking for a guild? Apply here!

Requirements for Unrepentant got me like… :sob::sweat_smile:

On a serious note it’s nice to have another option if I or day 1 members can’t keep up with reqs here for an extended period to move down to purgatory that already has an active and generous community in a low maintence setting. Looking at the pvp boards right now purgatory has more members currently in the top 100 than unrepentant. that’s bananas! :banana::banana::banana:

1 Like

Hi! Any spot for me? im level 70!

I’ll donate gold and a piece of my heart :blush:

i forgot to write here my ingame name, its : Retorcito

1 Like

Unfortunately we only accept full hearts or the right to naming your first child, either one is fine

Lol, let me see what we can do. Ill pm you here later today since I’m at work atm

In the meantime i can tell you that we don’t ask any req other than active players who love the game.

Thanks again for your reply and I’ll get with you asap cause we are down a heart, that and so i can come up with some baby names, lol

1 Like

Haha ikr! its crazy, i would have never imagined it becoming what it is so fast! Thanks go to you l, and many others, for your efforts and support :grinning:

1 Like

so I fall in the dying guild category and am looking to join a friendly requirements lite guild, I saw this thread and thought this would be perfect. I watch tacet vids a lot as I’m relatively new lvl 188. I am willing to contribute weekly in the tasks and seals department though I don’t really have a good pvp team at the moment. maybe those more knowledgeable could help me with that? so if there is room for this lost soul i’d very much like to be found
-Ga-nome (RED xiii)

We are full atm and i hate to send those looking for the right home away. If we get a spot well see about getting you in asap. I’ll send you a pm when we do and we can go from there. Thanks again for your reply

I’m going make a list for those looking to join while we’re full. I don’t want to turn away anyone with real desire to join our family without giving them ability to do so.

No worries I found a new home

Damn i hate to lose people that my thread reaches, you have no idea. I am usually much quicker at responding but a few days ago i had to put my 10yr old lab (who i had from a pup) down. Needless to say Its been difficult in general for me. Regardless i will keep your info and will offer a spoy when we make one available (within 5-7 days) and you can decided then. I wouldn’t feel good without giving you the proper respect. I hope your new home is great, there are some really good ones out there.

*due to my plate being overloaded atm, Purgatory has a new admin to help when i cannot. You may pm. Me or Lucian or anyone from unrepentant/purgatory. *

1 Like

Check out the latest thread! :smiley:

I’m quite active, although I just started playing. Have a lot to learn still! Would be nice if I could get an invite. No problem if I have to wait for a spot.

Ingame name: Zook

1 Like

Sweet, we would love to have you! As for your lvl, that does not matter one bit, and you will grow VERY fast within :slight_smile:

Do you have discord? Find me
@litletre6314

I really loved how Lucian put this, anyone thinking of joining should read this

So I felt some explaining is needed ATM in regards to inquiries. I know the post and thread are long, but it’s like that for a reason. If your reading original post and thinking “yeah that’s me”, or find yourself relating to the ideology of a perfect active, contributing guild where req are not even necessary, only then upon reading replies, discover more and more that this is the guild / family for you…please please reply! If you don’t really care or just fishing please do not reply, lol.

I hope I do not come across as offensive in any way, that is not my intention. My only hope is to continue to grow a guild of like minded people. We are full typically but have 1 opening ATM and would really love to find a fellow gemaddict a home ; )

For inquiry please feel free to
Pm me or Lucian

Or anyonein Unrepentant

I joined Purgatory a week ago and I have to say I couldn’t be happier.

On the social side, whether you just want to shoot the shit or talk team comps, their Discord is fantastic. Sharing with Unrepentant is an added bonus, where you get fantastic advice from higher level, advanced players. You are never looked down on as everyone is friendly and inviting. Hell even one of the Unrepentant gents mentioned that the Purgatory channel is “where the cool kids hang out”.

From a strictly game point of view, for a guild that has no requirements, the accomplishments are pretty exciting. Again, I’'m only into my 2nd week (Thursday) and both times have been well over 20k seals (damn near close to 40) all tasks to at least 7 and completing 2 completely and well on our way to a 3rd this week. Again, for a guild with no requirements, there is some serious dedication here.

In short, Purgatory is the best of both worlds for me. A fun, social minded guild that has that spark in them to want to push the guild forward as best they can.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! We are lucky to have you and you make a great addition to the Unholy Family (purgatory&unrepentant) :slight_smile:

I hope this thread finds more people like you, searching for that something special

I see the fire in your eye litletre great work once again for creating a #2 for unrepentant… lately it feels like unrepentant may be #2 in the future with such an explosion in growth from purg ;)… where are you guys in the leaderboards;with so many of you placing in top 100 weekly I’m sure you all are darting quickly to a top 100 guild

1 Like

biggity bump… pump it up… pimpin’ my squad

1 Like

Looking for a new guild, lvl 1060, only one week since seals were introduced that I didn’t get 1500, I can usually do about 500-700k a week, and somewhere between 100-300 trophies, but I’m looking for a guild that isn’t hassling about trophies.

I’m basically looking for a fun, active guild, because this is a game, not a second job, and I would love to help newer players get up to speed.

If you have an opening, I’d like to join

1 Like

We had one open this morning :slight_smile:
pm invite code or even better if you have discord msg me there :relaxed:
litletre#6314

I think you will fit perfectly with purgatory, and we look forward to playing with you

Level 615 here. Looking for a new home. Your guild sounds like it’s a good fit.

1 Like