[Request/suggestion] Gem Counter

Hi, since a lot of troops have abilities dependants on the n° of gems (Queen Mab’s extra turn, void portal’s summoning, krystenax dmg output etc) would be nice if the game had a gem counter, so if the screen has quite a lot of blue gems, you are not anymore forced to count them manually to see if your mab gets an extra turn, or if krystenax does enough to wipe out the opponent, etc.

1 Like

This would have to only appear topically when an applicable troop’s spell was selected - like the help text pop ups. In that case, yeah it’d be nice - but not essential. It couldn’t be something on permanent display.

I’d also say it was a low priority addition: counting the gems isn’t that hard… many things in the long QoL thread that I’d rather see added…

4 Likes

For Mab, the text box would be small as you are only counting blue gems, however, for Krystenax, you would need to see the count of all gems since you may choose color. This could take up a fair amount of room on the screen (I play mobile btw).

2 Likes

like there is a reminder text [boost X:Y] there could be a small box with a yes/no for the ability activation or the dmg dealt.

1 Like

A counter would be excellent. And we have those columns of empty space on the sides on mobile - I bet something simple could fit right in there.

2 Likes

As an occasional Tyri/Anu’s Sceptre user, I would also love this. Always counting the different colors can be annoying. Would be nice to see how much mana per color I would get.

2 Likes