Refund for my VIP

Is there a number I to call because I’ve posted here and sent into tech support? No reply. This is unreal.

I work for a living and spent hard earned money to get supplies faster and they moved the goalposts and completely gutted the reasons I paid for this.

2 Likes

I am level 8 and I am mad about it too. My money will stop being spent here as well.

3 Likes

If it wasn’t broke why fix it. No one asked for 4x speed. That was done for one purpose and that was so the gems can be taken away at a later point. I am all for you slowing the game back down and our gems given back. :rage::rage::rage:

5 Likes

Thing is, l would have gladly spent hundreds more of my hard earned money but not now. There’s no reason to. I was already thinking VIP 6 and 7. Screw that if this is how you treat you’re paying customers.

2 Likes

Tag the devs like I have when posting on this crap…make sure they can’t ignore us

3 Likes

Truth is I don’t even know who they are. I just joined this forum when I realized the rewards were not what they used to be.

I was literally showing two friends over Thai food at lunch what Gems of War was. They saw my reaction. They saw it all. I admit I went overboard in my first post but what’s done is done. They will not be signing up for this game that’s for sure.

Gems of War just lost two more players who would have spent serious money like me. What’s considered a whale? A couple hundred bucks a month? A person who can bring in people who would spend several hundred a month? I was about to. That’s also what I was spending and would have kept spending had they not just screwed me.

I love this game. Or I did. I don’t want it anymore. I don’t want to have to call my credit card company but I will. I’m trying to resolve this by talking to them but they don’t want to contact me or they aren’t.

They can’t get a hold of me? They can’t contact someone spending hundreds a month? Really? Wow.

This whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth. Who’s going to compensate me when I get kicked out of my guild for not contributing? Who’s going to compensate me for the games I could be playing but I’m not. Who’s going to compensate me for lost bonuses for what I paid for?

They went way too far doing what they did.

In the mean time nothing. Nada. F me. That’s how they are treating a person who has spent hundreds a month. This should be a huge red flag for everyone.

1 Like

For once we can agree…
:expressionless:

1 Like

There’s no refund. You agreed to their terms of service. You played this game for however many hours. You’ve made your point so just leave already.

1 Like

Um, I never agreed to anything. I paid to level 5 to get gems faster to open VIP chests and they took them away days later making my payments useless. This is a clear sign of what they call bait and switch.

My friends can’t believe any of this. Most of the community can’t either from what I can tell from reading threads about this. They very clearly allow refunds for changes in their troops. It’s right here on my screen but not changes in those their system, the very reason I paid in the first place? They never told me these changes were coming before I paid.

I don’t know who you are but just reading your posts you seem like a very abrasive person in general. I’ll wait like a mature adult until support or an admin contacts me.

I’m the meantime I’ll say what I want. I paid for it. Don’t ever tell me what to do ever again. So go now back to under that rock from whence you came.

1 Like

Hi… Not sure if you are aware but it is the weekend… You are not likely to get any response until monday so calm down, drink some hot cocoa and chillax. And remember that you are not the only person with a support ticket in so be patient

Where are these terms and conditions?

1 Like

Oh! I’m sorry. I didn’t realise you bought the ‘Get gems faster’ pack. I must have missed that one in the shop. See, most of us who buy stuff in the shop actually get something for it - such as traitstones, gems, keys, gold, armour, souls etc. But oh dear you’ve been spending a couple of hundred dollars a month for nothing - just to ‘get gems faster’ so you can open more VIP chests. Why on earth didn’t you just buy gems or keys outright? A ‘motherload of gems vault’ costs 129 bucks and gives you almost 2,000 gems. Wow! At a couple hundred bucks spent a month you could have been rolling in gems and busting open VIP chests like boss. No wonder you and your buddies are having a cry because there’s less gems in guild tasks (which is going to be reverted BTW).
So wipe away those tears and finish your Tom Yum soup.

1 Like

as much as i hate it, i’m afraid technically they didn’t sell vip, they sell resources. vip is bonus you get from it.

it is the one thing i hate about f2p online game. you spend a lot of money when the game is good, but when they change it, you can’t enjoy the goodness it used to be. unlike offline game, mostly, you pay one time, then play that way for as long as you like.

4 Likes

I did buy gems. Your reading comprehension skills suck. Taking one thing I said our of context and running with it with verbal diarrhea won’t work with me. Go away.

I’m still waiting to see that TOS I signed that you keep flapping your gums about on.

Also, there’s a mute option at the bottom left of this thread. Turn it on and quit whining here.

@jeno

Yes they did sell me VIP. It’s the whole reason to buy enough to get to certain levels to get certain things. Then they take the majority of said things away. They advertise it heavily. They sell it. End of story.

Sorry it doesn’t work for me or lots of people here that also bought stuff to get to certain levels to get the bonuses. Then they devalued them heavily.

They want to take stuff away from FtP players fine. They had no expectations with money invested. We did. Don’t punish the paying folk just because the free loaders won’t buy. We are already buying and want to and have no problems buying moreexcept for the stuff that’s offered in game. Don’t make me buy more to cover for the freeloaders. That’s just plain backwards.

No I realize that but I sent this midday Thursday. It’s now Saturday. Thanks but they should have a higher resolve system in place for paying customers. Just my two cents. Not to mention the devs have been on and mentioned here. They are aware. Thanks again# Cheers!

Really? So if someone who hasnt spent a dime has an issue first but the next guy with a problem is… Oh i dont know… Lets say vip 1, the secong guy should be taken care of first?

Also i am confused about something… You say you are vip 5 right?

But you also say you spend “hundreds of dollars a month”

The word “hundreds” implies more than one. So $200 minimum right?

Last i checked iirc vip 5 takes about $130. I am not saying that is a small investment but it is hardly “hundreds of dollars a month”

Deliberately misrepresenting the facts will certainly not endear you to the community.

Jus’ sayin’

A paying customer
Vangor

I’ve already stated I was working on level 6 with level 7 in mind. The only thing misstated, on accident. I got to level 175 and VIP 5 in a month. Don’t know how I got two. But it’s four in the morning and mistakes will happen typing on a phone. What are you trying to accuse me of and why? I’ve done nothing to you.

And level 1 are paying customers where did I state they weren’t? Yes VIP are called such for a reason. They should be treated as such. They earned it with money. The thing that keeps the paychecks coming and the game running. You know. I would think they’d naturally want to help those people first. It would make not only financial sense but them buying more.

The only reason the money stopped was because they lowered in game bonuses. That and they made me look like an asshat to potential paying customers that won’t be. That ask me constantly if they’ve got in touch with me. And I have to say no. They are blown away.

Edit: I’m not here to be endeared by the community. I’m here to get my problem solved and maybe get back to playing. My one and only vice and my escape from reality. That is the only reason I’m here. I obviously care about this game.

Not to mention the devs know whether I’m telling the truth. They have my info.

Just sayin’

You can’t even get your story straight. I’m VIP 6 and I assure you I didn’t spend a couple of hundred each month to get here.

You paid your money and you got the product that was promised - gems, gold, stones…whatever. You don’t deserve nor are entitled to a refund.

You’ve only been here for 1 day and joined our community just to mouth off like a novice and demand your pocket money back.

It’s time for you to be quiet. Let the grown ups do the talking.

1 Like

I am not trying to accuse you of anything. I was pointing out $130 over 2 months is not “hundreds of dollars a month”. Even after your correction of one month instead of two… $130 in one month isnt exactly “hundreds of dollars a month” so it sounds deliberately misleading. Not to mention unnecessary. I agree $130 (no matter how long it takes) is a significant investment in a game so there is no need to exaggerate.

That is actually not a good business practice in this instance… I played this game for more than a year before i ever spent a single penny. Part of the reason for my retention was the fantastic customer service. Also where do yiu make the distinction? Should a vip5 player be taken care of before a vip 4? Wouldnt it be better to handle things in a fcfs manner?

You say you put in your ticket thursday afternoon and based on your “4am” remark i assume you are in america so let me give you a bit of a geography lesson… When it is thursday afternoon in north america it is the middle of the night or very early friday morning in Australia. So having your ticket taken care of on day one is unreasonable to expect since it says specifically that it may take 24-48 hours and a bit longer on the weekends. So all i am trying to tell you is calm down and give them time to get to you.

Coming on here and insulting them certainly doesnt help anything.

If they refund your money are you really going to keep playing? Are you going to return the purchases you made? If it was gems are you going to return what you spent those gems on?

So as i said before… Chill out and stop attacking everyone you talk too

You’re right. I’m done. I want my money back. I’ll call my card on Monday. It’s a real shame but whatever. You guys have fun with each other.

Cheers.