Refund for my VIP

You are so wrong it’s almost like you’re joking. 4x doesn’t mean more gold. It means less time playing for the majority. And extra gold does not mean more gems.
They’ve nerfed a lot. The feeling around the community is one of extreme dissent.
I’m glad that you pc folks finally have our brutal ai and cascades to take your mind off the other issues at least.
:hushed::hushed::hushed:

4 Likes

If you are given 4x speed and chose to play less then that is not the devs fault. If you use 4x and play as much as before then it’s more gold

1 Like

Ok, I try to be reasonable and well-behaved when talking with someone but this post is so full of stupid.

Your argument: It’s ok to nerf tasks because players get more gold.
Some players: We do not get more.
Your answer: Your fault.

The inherent problem of GoW is that it’s F2P which means constant grind. Devs introduced 4x speed and it was met with applause because it allows people to devote less time to grinding, hence decrease the tedium, hence increase the enjoyment of the game. But with crafting and tasks nerf they have upped the need for grind again.

It is easy to see that there is a resentment from a fraction of long time players with that attitude and it will force some of them to quit. I don’t see it making any new players to more likely to stay with the game or spend money either. So I guess at the end of the day the question is: Will the whales cover for the money lost from moderate spenders. And I am afraid the nswer might be Yes to that one.

7 Likes

But that doesn’t equate to more gems. How can it? We finish all the tasks anyway. I can’t buy gems with gold.

1 Like

PUT UP THE PRICE OF THE LTs THEN AND LEAVE THE GUILD TASKS ALONE.

The guild tasks are needed each week to gain troop stat boosts for pvp and GWs.

The devs have already tried to milk gems out of us with thos bloody guild war sentinals.

I have paid for VIP and need the guild task gems to open VIP chests or event chests.

9 Likes

Not much more than non-paying players, you are privileged what you bought and nothing more, nothing less.

In short: stop paying. Money talks.

1 Like

I have. No longer will I be paying anything into this game.

5 Likes

An Vip9 and I also am no longer spending money on this game. But… They already got far more out of me then a normal game publisher would have with a 60$ game plus DLC.

4 Likes

The only way to get any gems is guild wars the top 2 team in bracket 1! The problem is for the most part those do not change so I guess they soon will have to scrap the whole game because everyone else is going to quit!

2 Likes

Not just as good if you are VIP! I cannot use gem keys to open vip chests!

2 Likes

There is plenty of other ways to get gems.

• Event rewards
  • Chests
  • Treasure maps
  • Tribute
  • Guild tasks

Just to list most of the other ways to get gems.

1 Like

Tasks got a nerf and I’m not talking about 5 or 6 gems you might get from tribute! Maps? Who has times for maps and the 1 or 2 you might get for them! Event rewards! You get a few but not enough to ever get you a vip pull! Chests you only get a few also for a 50 pull!

1 Like

Wait… we can get refunded? I’m VIP13. I’d love a refund.

7 Likes

Where and how can you fill up the form, I need refund back my VIP 11 back. I think It’s a fraudulent. I got zero mythic troop from open chests. But trash. I would careless if my friends and guildmate not quit because of the stupid updated. This game is getting worse.

1 Like

I want my money back as well.

I just made several purchases to get to level 5 to get these resources and days later you took them away in this update. We had a contract with these purchases. You just broke that contract. I’ve spent 3 times the money of a regular console game to get this stuff. This is not right. Either you legacy us in or I want out. I will not spend another dollar. Not even another minute playing until this is resolved.

Take it all back and give me my money back or I will file a fraud charge with my credit card and with Microsoft.

This is theft. Plain and simple.

Do the right thing and give us what we paid for or refund me.

You have three days to contact me or I file with my credit card.

In the mean time I won’t be playing. I’m not even wasting my time here.

I would have spent so much more here but not now. You make this right or I will. I just wish I could get the last two months of my life back I’ve spent playing.

1 Like

That’s a cop out for lower level players. Yeah sure…I’m gonna spend hours doing treasure hunts for 10 gems. How about open 3000 gold chests for 25 gems… In my guild we complete 40 tasks, that’s enough to pay for GW, and then some. Im lvl 11 in the VIP department, that means I’ve spent over $1000 on this game. Not to mention soulforge 50 Gem requirement if you want to craft a mythic in a month. Yup…I could use a refund as well.

1 Like

I’m not happy my gem reward got gimped but I’m also not going to ask for a Cash $$ refund.
For almost 2 years this game has given me Daily enjoyment and sometimes a little stress but I love it.
With all my AAA titles on ps4 I usually play for 3 months and complete it or get bored and move on. 2 years later and I am still playing this casual little match-3 game.

I am vip12 on console and I am also VIP 11 on pc. I have also paid for my sons VIP 6 account.

7 Likes

Yeah well you’ve also had two years to accumulate a reserve of resourses. I’ve had two months buying into this game thinking I was going to get them. Not exactly the same situation. Good luck playing with the same people who’ve also had that time to do so. The new users got royally screwed and don’t stand a chance to ever gain what you older users have.

I want my money back. And I’m getting more pissed by the hour I don’t receive a response. I’ve just learned of the other games put out by 505 and now know to stay away from all of them. This isn’t exactly a small company. They’ve put out some major hits and can afford more staff than they have.

1 Like

@Sirrian, @Nimhain I am at VIP level 8 and I will no longer support this game with any more real time money purchases. you guys have honestly screwed the V.I.P customers with the Gems nerf…and Don’t try to lie about it or justify it…that’s what happened…the 4X speed increased a FREE form of currency gold So instead of lowering the amount earned…you lowered the PREMIUM currency in return? Bad for business…was that the point of giving us a VERY good feature…Just to nerf something else? Something the players need? to increase your profits…making us physically buy more because you think it evens things out by increasing speed/GOLD income…That’s REALLY damn dirty guys…So instead of letting us keep the 590 gems we have gotten for a long time…you take most of it away because you gave us something else?..the 4X speed…Quality of life improvement? Improvement My ass…not if you’re punishing the players for it.

14 Likes