[RECRUITMENT] Temple of Sekhmet - Big Sister in Children of Ra Family of Guilds

TEMPLE OF SEKHMET ~ Big Sister within the Children of Ra Family of Guilds

Temple of Sekhmet is a fresh Egyptian-themed Guild, LVL 328, Rank 356. We are now the “Big Sister” Guild within the Children of Ra Family of Guilds, with a more relaxed feel, but still active and super social. We would possibly be classified as a “Semi-Casual” Guild.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/326199290898808833/404783975710588928/unknown.png

Requirements at this time:
Level 50+
Seals - 750/Week
Gold - 150K/Week (This Gold Minimum will go up to 200K/Week as of August 5th, 2018)
Trophies - 0/Week
Discord App a must - It is our main line of communication within the Guild and the Family.
GW Optional**

This Guild is to become the “Big Sister” of the Children of Ra Family, elevated to the status that had previously been held by, Order of Bastet. However, this does not mean we take moochers or leeches. We ask that those wanting to join this Guild and Family have a desire to play, have fun, socialize with like-minded individuals, and simply… Enjoy. :slight_smile:

If you feel we are what you seek and would like to talk further and perhaps join us, leave word here with your invite code. Alternately, you may seek out anyone within the Children of Ra Family. My invite code is LYSANA. I can also be reached via PM here within the GoW Community Forum or Steam. If you reach me, I will ensure that those who can bring you in to Temple of Sekh’met are around to do so.

Hope to hear from you soon. May the Children of Ra watch over you.

1 Like

Bump!!

We’ve currently got 7 openings to this new “little sister”. Drop a line here, in PMs or in-game if you’re interested in joining or have questions.

Bumping… still lots of openings.

Bumping… Looking to give a home to stray cats who are looking to join a friendly, social and active Guild.

Grrrrrreetings, all!!!

Temple of Sekhmet still has a lot of openings!

We’ve got personalized food bowls, drink bowls, personal litter boxes, and other goodies for any stray cats looking for a home.

We welcome new “cubs” who are just learning the game as well as longer-in-the-tooth Cats who need a relaxing yet fun, and very social Guild to be part of.

Possibility for advancement/transfer up to Order of Bastet.

Still a lot of fresh, personal food bowls/milk bowls/litter boxes for any stray cats looking for a home!!

Ping me here, in PM, or in game! Post your invite code and what you’re looking for in a Guild, please.

Come, one and all!

Come hunt with the Children of Ra!

Come join our Temple of Sekhmet Pride and learn the joy of hunting, of the game, of the Pride!!

Still have lots of openings within our Guild, ‘cubs’ and veteran felines all! :wink:

Nudge-bump-purrrr!

You know you wanna’ hang with this very purrr-fect bunch of ‘cats’! :smile:

Come join Temple of Sekhmet today!

Lady Kendra

Another bump! :slight_smile:

Still got about 9 openings, gang!!!

Giving this a wee li’l bump!

Looking to find approximately 8 stray cats who are seeking a home.

Look over our reqs and let me know here or in PM with your Invite Code.

Grrreetings again, one and all!!

I’ve currently got 1 opening for anyone looking for a warm caring home that can help you learn to grow and build yourself up, as well as hang with a purrrr-fectly twisted bunch of cat-lovin’ “fools”!!

Send me word here or in PM with your invite code, what you are looking for in a Guild, and what you feel you can contribute to us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lady Kendra/Sekh’met

Bumping. We’ve currently got 5 openings with Temple of Sekhmet.

Let me know here, in-game, or in PM. Please include what you’re looking for in a Guild and what you feel you’d be able to do for the Guild.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Lady Kendra/Chy’tara/Sekh’met

Givin’ this a bump!

1 opening with Temple of Bastet!!

Current reqs and information:
Temple of Sekhmet, Middle Sister to Order of Bastet, has openings!
Guaranteed Output: 20K+ Seals. Reqs: Level 50 Minimum, 450 Seals/Week, 50K Gold/Week, Discord, 18+. GW Optional.

Ping me here with your invite code and/or PM.

Grrreeetings again, all!!!

I’m looking to give 10, yup you saw right… 10 Stray Cats a warm, welcoming, and twisted home!!!

Temple of Sekhmet, Middle Sister to Order of Bastet, has openings!
Guaranteed Output: 20K+ Seals. Reqs: Level 50 Minimum, 150K Gold/Week, 750 Seals/Week, Discord, 18+. GW Optional.

These are our current reqs.

Please let me know here, in-game, or in DM, if you would like to join Temple of Sekh’met Pride! :smiley:

If you are still looking for player: SCHASCHA

Hi there, Scha! Sorry for the delay.

You still want in?

Sorry, got invited in another guild :wink:

Maybe later if that guild does not suit me ^^

ahh. Okay.

Grrreetings again, everyone!!

Still got 5 spots available!! I’m looking to give 5 stray cats a warm, welcoming, and twisted Home!!

Leave message here, in my mail here in the community forums, or find me in-game.

Lady Kendra (Chy’tara)

I am looking for a more active guild. I’m currently level 600 or so, have all kingdoms at level 10 except Bright Forest, which is level 9. I can dedicate at least if not more what you require. Would you be willing to give a stray domestic longhair a new furever home?