Recruitment for all guild task achievement "Team Synergy"

Sorry about that. My correct invite code is Vinny_1

I will leave my current guild as soon as i know i will get an invite, ok? Thanks in advance for doing this, i appreciate it.

Can anyone invite me to a guild that has already maxed out guild tasks for the week for the achievement? Invite code is MOGAR_OZLA. Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

sorry for asking but how much is 1’1kk

you have to leave your current guild before i can invite you. but rest asure ill promise to invite you.

I also have around 150 000 gold i could contribute, I’m working on getting more rn

you want to help to get the achievement or only to freeload for it?

I can help, I’m just not very far in the game, so getting gold is a little tough for me. how much is normal for each member to contribute?

as much as possible. i as guild leader think this is an team effort and i’m doing this only once. just collect as much as you can and also use your diamonds to buy gold in the shop 240diamonds = 75k. everyone has to get the achievement. the only thing i ask is keep me and the rest posted what your gold progress is through the guildchat. i have already someone who isn’t doing that for 3weeks now and he’s gonna be kicked very soon because of it

Cool, Thanks for the tips. I’ll keep you updated on progress.

ill invite you very soon

you have to leave your current guild before i can invite you

Okay I left mine, sorry about that.

ok thank you. i just left the guild.

ok i officially left my current guild.

i have around 180,000 gold and next time i log back in to the game i will have another 150,000 gold on top of that and will continue to save until we all have saved enough for the achievement. i think its 15.66 million that needs to be saved. i will use chat when i’m on of course as well so no problem there.

1.100.000 gold

o oke nice haha. can you send me your invite code so i could invite you. i can’t invite you wit an GT in this game

i invited you Vinny check the mail in the game for it

no worries. i invited you check the mail in the game for it

Cool. Thanks dude will check it out.