Recruitment for all guild task achievement "Team Synergy"

you have to leave your guild otherwise i can’t invite you to ours…

Gotcha, go ahead and send again. Sorry about all that

Are you still looking for members for this achievement?

yes we are :smiley:

Can you send me an invite my code is Exscalerber_QDDH I only have 8,632 at present but earn roughly 4 grand a day, and really want the achievement so will just hold onto the cash instead of upgrading any other kingdoms.

i have invited you. keep us posted on your gold progress and use your diamonds in the shop to gold as well. 240 diamonds = 75k gold :wink:

Thank you, I will remember that as I usually spend those on VIP chests. I will hold onto them until I have 240 until we get the achievement then.

Are you guys still recruiting ?

Im an active player that would like to complete this achievement

yes we are. send your invited code and ill invite you as soon as possible

My invite code is ELDWYYN_NQQD

Looking forward to helping with this achievement! Please send invite, my code is: LLEWELLYN_8S4H

Hi are you still recruiting i want to get this achievement. My invite code is ASSASSIN XX TOM_Y6GM

Hey, I have about 6k in gems I’d be willing to spend plus a decent amount of gold. My invite code is JORDBRETT84_YTQX

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m highly interested in this. I hope there is a spot open for me. My invite code is Vinny

Will i get the invite if i’m currently in a guild? If not i just want to be sure that i will get an invite before i leave my current guild.

sure there is room for 3 more. so if you want ill invite you

you have to send me your correct invite code Vinny otherwise i can’t invite you. you can see it if you press start and then on the bottom.

Max please use and respond on guildchat

Want to get achievement. I have saved 1’1 kk of gold. I’m in other guild if you’re going to invite me, please tell it to me before and I will leave my guild.

GT: Txustaboy79

My correct invite code is Vinny_1

Sorry about that. Will i get invite while in a guild? I will leave guild as soon as i know i will get the invite, ok?