🎈🤡 Recruiting people for the scary clown profile pic club! 🎈🤡 [11/20]

Come join us, me and @vangor, upload your unique Evil Clown picture as your avatar until the new movie release.

I do say we can reach 20 before the movie release. Some serious ones in between that wont join of course…

4 Likes

20 would be awesome! Lol once the movie comes out we can change them again but i think this would be fun!

List of members:
@Vangor
@Eika
@Clark
@Flatulenzio
@EmsDad15
@tini
@efh313
@MakoSipper
@pinoking
@Whiskeyjack

4 Likes

Yeah this so cool and great fun! :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

We can only mention 10 members in a post so the list continues here:

@Badiator

1 Like

Then we must allow every evil clown there is pics of. That sounds fair. More to choose from.

1 Like

I must find another pic then Vangor, since u already taken it. A moment…

1 Like

ok I am ready brudda! :smiley: We can have a vote in the end of August of who had the most creepy clown avatar.

1041865793_q884

1 Like

Excellent idea! And well done… Very creepy lol

1 Like

I went a slightly different way but I believe still on topic… Who remembers Killer Klowns from Outer Space?

killer_klown

6 Likes

I have seen it before but cant remember Outer Space. I wonder whos gonna get the Twisted Metal Clown now… :wink:

2 Likes

Its also available on torrents if you veer that way.

3 Likes

Cool, I will check it out! :wink:

2 Likes

Disclaimer: Its an absolutely horrible movie, special effects are terrible, acting bad, writing bad… But, its one of those that is “sooo bad its good”. At least that is my recollection.

3 Likes

@Clark your recollections are spot on! I love KKFOS!

2 Likes

I’m not… But this is the best! American-Horror-Story-Freakshow-clown-450x281

4 Likes

upload it as an avatar so u can join the Pennywise gang! :wink:

2 Likes

count me in :grin:

3 Likes

You are the best! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kkfo…is a FN classic mane!. First they cocoon that ass in cotton candy! Then drink you with a straw! What could be better!

I think I’ll go drink my LQ with a straw…:laughing:

I opted for the old school Penny

3 Likes

yep, sry wrong thread…
Yes I do! I’m a great fan and have read this book several times and look forward to the new movie.:clown_face:

4 Likes