šŸŽˆšŸ¤” Recruiting people for the scary clown profile pic club! šŸŽˆšŸ¤” [11/20]

Outlast.
PT
I still havenā€™t finished outlast and bought the dlc in the sale because I got the original for free on ps plus.
Oh, the original condemned: criminal origins on 360
That bit in the abandoned department store and also in the basement of the house in the orchards. You couldā€™ve hear things running around upstairs. Freaking terrifying.
F. E. A. R.

1 Like

Currently 75% done with re-watching Killer Klowns from Outer Spaceā€¦ and it does not disappoint. Just as bad (bad meaning good) as I remember.

1 Like

@MakoSipper you wanna join, it already looks like you have a clown or something in your avatar! :wink:

I also predicted that at least 20 would be a part of this, just for fun. Possibly something wrong with our expectations, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I think too many people dont like clowns lol

2 Likes

Harold Crybeez

Not too many likes Harold either, and hes not a clownā€¦hmmā€¦

Itā€™s a jester, so maybe itā€™s good enough for a clown? I must confess I have no idea what this thread is about, though. Is it about a movie? Iā€™m terribly unaware of movies being releasedā€¦ :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Its just a vorspiel before a big talk movie release, to see how many clowns we could possibly get.
Sure it is good enough for a clown, this Jester of yours. :wink:

Oh, It is coming back? wow

1 Like

itā€™s been a whileā€¦

Yeahā€¦ I am glad this movie gets a remake, didnt like the firstā€¦this one looks at least a little creepyā€¦

ā€¦but enjoed the book a lotā€¦my wife about 10 times I think

Never read the book myself, but I think books has a lot more knowledge to them than what is possible in a movie. Therefor most books must be better than the movies, a few exceptions of course, like jurassic park etcā€¦

1 Like

Are you crazy? Jurassic park the book was waaaaaaaaay better than the movie and the movie was friggen AWESOME!

2 Likes

Yep itā€™s trueā€¦you are often disappointed watching the movie afer reading the book.

I absolutely agree @Flatulenzio

Best example imho is eregon!

The movie is awful but the books are fantastic!

1 Like

Yepā€¦agree @Vangor and could write a list with movies worse than book

1 Like

I think the movie was better. Mostly because I am a dinosaur guy and those dinosaurs was well made/programmedā€¦

Come join the clowns, upload your unique clown avatar. ty!