Realm of the Undead has moved. This post is permantly closed

Great, give me a minute and if the game doesn’t freeze I will send you an invite

I can’t get the game to load. Have asked anyone on my team who can to try and send you an invite

Invite sent
Welcome

One of our members has decided to leave the game, we wish him well.
One spot available, please see above for requirements

That was quick, we are full

Rank 92 now
Gem masteries purple and red 76, rest 66 to 68
Complete 3 to 5 tasks per week
Achieved 40,000 seals last week
One spot open
Level 150ish required
1500 seals, minimum 150 trophies per week
Gold contributions based on your level

I have anxiety so I have not been at work for a year and all I do is play gems of war most of my day. I got to rank 264 in a couple months. I have upgraded almost all my kingdoms. I have a few teams that win in under a minute on pvp against any team (almost) I make around 300000 gold in a day to contribute to the guild. I am a serious gamer looking for a high ranked clan. My invite code is LOCKPICKED plz sent me invite if you are interested in me helping your guild. I am 28 years old.

Would be happy to have you join our team.
Let me know when you have left your other guild and I will send you an invite

Marianna it’s me pickle. Did I get kicked? I was having phone problems but I should be back now.

Sorry, yes, this morning.
I had been leaving you messages on LINE since Sunday

Wow… I messaged you that day and my phone broke again. I couldn’t get one for a couple days. That’s pretty shitty. But I see you’ve moved on so I’m out of my spot. Kinda bogus with as much as I’ve tried to help but clearly that wasn’t good enough. Sucks that life throws you a curve ball and something more important than a game comes up and you get kicked because of it.

No, I have not filled the spot.
I thought you had moved on as I had not heard from you and you had not been playing

I didn’t get any message from you, sorry

We are full

Rank 89 now
Complete 4 to 5 tasks weekly
Achieved 40,000 seals two weeks in a row
Gem masteries, purple and red 76, rest 68 to 71
Minimum level 150 to join
Must be able to achieve 1500 seals by Saturday
Gold requrement based on level
We play as a team and are a friendly, helpful, chatty group.

40000 seals and five tasks completed this week.
Five tasks completed this week, 6th one at level 11.
One spot available for active team player.

Just completed purple for this week.
5 buffs active.
One spot open.

It seems the game is up and running, so if you would like to join a great team hopefully I will be able to log in and send you an invite
Have one spot available

Closing in on rank 88, look out here we come.
If you would like to join an awesome group of friendly people who play as a team, are very competitive but also have fun we have one spot open