Realm of the Undead has moved. This post is permantly closed

Invite sent. Welcome

One of our members is taking a break from the game to focus on school. We are sad to see him go.

One more spot available

Iā€™d love to join, I regularly contribute 200k/800seals/150+ trophies. My invite code is CHASE 10

Hi iā€™d join too if thereā€™s still a slot open
Hero level: 167
Seals:1500 (usually before weekends, never missed a single seal)
Trophies: ~250-300
Gold: around 150k works for me for now, as iā€™m leveling kingdoms. Itā€™ll rise eventually
invite code: REDDEMON 2

Top 100 by New Years Eve when we will have a party!
One spot open for team player who can meet goals in original post.
All strategy and minimums are on holiday next week.

1 Like

Rank 110 Now!

Iā€™m looking.
TINYBANDIT

Thanks for your interest in joining our awesome team!
Sent you a pm with some questions
Mari

I canā€™t keep up, jumped up 2 spots in 12 hours.
Rank 108 Now!
Join us as we reach the top 100!

Looking for an active guild. Lvl 214 daily player. Only have 10-12 kingdoms yet but all are lvl 10. PLMK if I can join to your guild thanks

Would be great to have you on our team.
Will send invite in a few minutes

One of our members has advised he will be leaving us, we are very sorry to see him go.
So one more spot open.

Rank 107 now!
Have fun while reaping the rewards of a competitive, fun team.
No minimums this week.
Four buffs active this weekā€¦so far.

Level 106 now!
The road to the top 100 is paved with gold and lined with trophies overflowing with seals.
See first post for details.

Very interested. Just shy of lvl 200, 1 top 50 finish. Let me know if you are interested, and Iā€™ll leave my current guild

1 Like

Welcome to the Realm

One spot open on our team for level 200 or higher player who can achieve 1500 seals and minimum 150 trophies per week.
We are competitive and have minimums but put the emphasis on having fun, working as a team and communication which has lead to our rapid rise up the ranksā€¦
Join our awesome team!

I am new to the game, been playing only this week. I already have ~900 seals, and have given ~50k gold as I try to upgrade kingdoms tooā€¦ I would love to join a more active guild and contribute to mutual gain. Please message me in game with TORK_4 if you would be willing to tale on an active newbie!

Thanks,
Tork.

I am sorry but I am looking for level 200 or higher.
Good luck in your search.