Closed - old post

I want to join. Please send me invite. Invite code : motoi86

Hi @motoi86! Glad to have you. I just sent you an invite. Once guild chat is working again, stop by and say Hi! :smiley:

I would like to join your guild.

5 kindoms are 10 lvl and making progress the others
Hero : 116 lvl
Trophies : around 300
Guild Seal : 1500
Invite Code : INCREDIBLEYOUNG 1

Sounds great, @yellowgg2! Invite sent. Guild chat is down (again) but once it’s back up, stop bye so we can all welcome you to the guild. :slight_smile:

Thank you for inviting!!!

1 Like

DENMALOY my code

Hi @dew026. Thanks for your interest in our guild. Can you let me know a bit about you? For starters, I just want to make sure you’ve read our requirements and feel you can meet them? Thanks so much! I hope you’re having a great week. :slight_smile:

Hi. Please invite me.
Invite code “DANNIEL JO”
i have death night armor :slight_smile:

8 kindoms are 10 lvl and making progress the others
Hero : 101 lvl
Trophies : around 300

Hello. I am fairly new to the game so I am still working on leveling up and such. I am level 64 right now, but I can meet your requirements and I will get pvp tier 1 each week. I would really love to join your guild and I feel it will help me level up even faster, which will make me a better guild member. I am still leveling up two of my kingdoms. I do play everyday. My invite code is Elsa_37.

Hi, @Danniel. Thank you so much for your interest in our guild; we’re glad to have you. I’ve gone ahead and sent you an invite and look forward to welcoming you to the Guild. Go ahead and joining our Discord server once you get the link from in-game chat. :slight_smile:

Hi @JAharon; we really appreciate your interest in Hoguns but level 67 is a bit lower than we feel comfortable with. Our concern is that if players are too low level then there is a much higher chance they’ll burnout while trying to meet our higher reqs and we don’t want to be responsible for that happening. Once you’re closer to 100 we’d love to have the chance to reconsider your application but until then we’re going to have to pass.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I totally understand and I appreciate the explanation.

1 Like

You’re very welcome @JAharon; I hope you find a great guild in the meantime but if not, please do check back in with us. :slight_smile:

Hi. i have celestial armor

3 kindoms are 10 lvl and making progress the others
Hero : 101 lvl
Trophies : around 200

Please invite me.
Invite code “WKOH 1”

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild, @wkoh; we’re glad to have you. :slight_smile:

We have 2 spots left now.

Hi, I’d like to join ur guild.

Hero : 77 lvl with the Death night armor (I will reach lvl100 shortly)
Trophies : around 150

I opend all kingdoms and focusing on making 10 lvl for those 4 kingdoms with magic power first.

Please invite me.

Invite code “LEVANTER 1”

Hi @Levanter. we really appreciate your interest in Hoguns but level 77 is a bit lower than we feel comfortable with and if you have less than 4 cities to level 10, your energy is probably better focused on getting your cities build up first rather than contributing 250k+ to a guild each week. Our concern is that if players are too low level then there is a much higher chance they’ll burnout while trying to meet our higher reqs and we don’t want to be responsible for that happening. Once you’re closer to 100 and have the majority of your cities to level 10, we’d love to have the chance to reconsider your application, but until then we’re going to have to pass.

We’re full up now. Thanks for your interest; will repost if any spots open up.

Minimum per week is 250k gold, 1.5k seals and 100 trophies (though many in our guild far exceed that). For more details about our guild, please read the main post here.

If you can meet our reqs and you’re looking for a fun guild to throw in with, leave the following information below or come say “Hi” and post it on our guild’s Discord server here: Hogun’s Discord Server

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • Amount of gold, seals, and trophies you average per week
  • Your favorite movie :wink:

Edited 10/4: Just moved up another rank, now rank #48!
Edited 10/5: And another rank; now 47th!! Woot!
Edited 10/6: And one more rank: 46th now! :smiley:
Edited 10/8: We’re now full.

1 Like

kicked out? thank you very much … a few days did not live to celebrate the 500 day in the guild
and the fact that a year ago I was the only one who most invested gold and brought trophies forgotten, and was in the top three trophies and gold
I played a bad week - kicked, very good guild, I advise all

sorry for my English

Hello @nav037

It is nice to hear from you even if it’s not under the best of circumstances. You are correct; we did reluctantly kick you from the guild but only after multiple attempts to contact you over the course of four weeks. Unfortunately, in-game guild chat is horrible for this type of communication but, since you did not join our Discord server, we had no other way to try to reach you. Please know that we do appreciate your past contributions and that is why we tried for so long to get a response from you before ultimately letting you go. I suspect you know the specific reasons we felt compelled to reach out to you and eventually kick you from the guild, but on the off chance you do not, I’ll go ahead and private message them to you.

I hope this (and the PM) clears up any uncertainty as to why we felt we had no choice but to remove you from Hoguns but if you feel any of what I’ve written is in error, I’m more than happy to discuss that with you further via PM. We do appreciate your tenure with Hoguns and hope you enjoyed your time with us, as well. We wish you all the best.