Top 20 Dominant -GW Optional- 1500s/400k/300t, 40k seals, all tasks

Hi Trebor, are you able to meet or exceed our minimum requirements of 1500s 400k 300t?

Yes, usually Iā€™m putting 800k-1m gold, 1500s and over 300t weekly

One position open

Intersting! invite code LJY 001
LV826 played in Tyrant 2 years,and I fought many battles with GW ranked1-15 guild

OK Acangg invitation sent. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to Dominant for placing forth among the top 50 in trophies for the past week. We will not be recruiting for the upcoming week. If anyone is interested in joining please contact me in pm and I will notify you when a position is available.

We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.

1 Like

We currently are full, but if anyone is interested I can be reached here or in pm and can notify you when a position is available. Thank you.

1 Like

We have one spot open

It is looking like we might be looking for one or maybe two people. We are now rank 34. You can hit us up here or pm me

One filled one to go.

1 Like

We will be looking to fill a few spots. You can get us on this post or pm me or gilgamesh

Pm sent !!!

Looks like we are going to have one or maybe two spots

Today is the day to join Dominant!!!

Two immediate openings for the upcoming week.

Reqs remain unchanged
1500s
300t

Average member contributions are over 1m 500t

Hey,

i would like to join you. Iā€™m lvl370 and play 90% of my time during weekend due to my work. Can hit the requirements easily but canā€™t play GW on a daily basis. Let me know if that is cool for you and iā€™ll leave my guild right away

Invite Code: ^TEMP33T^

1 Like

Welcome Temp33t.

One opening for this coming still remains.

One spot availableā€¦

We still have one open spot

We are full for this upcoming week. If anyone is interested in joining Dominant when a position is available, you may post here or contact either myself or Boudica by pm. Thank you.

1 Like