Rage Against The Machine

at first i was thinking you are right, but no :slight_smile:

Pharos-Ra is fun.
it will be fun if the souls are usable to you at all :slight_smile: not in a classic meaning that you enjoy crushing enemies, i agree thats not it. but seeing those big soul numbers every time you finish a game gives you the sort of satisfaction that enchances fun a lot. it doubled the “fun” i ever have or had from explore.

3 Likes

I’ve lost track of how many chests i opened after my first big atempt (failure). Then i spend all the event keys i got so far with guild tasks and levels (1000+) and always spending 15 gems everytime i get enough from tributes. And it finally worked! :tada:

Ended up with 76 Mythic Clockwork Knights, also 7 Mythic Carnex and 7 Mythic Draco 1337.

19 Likes

How did you get the box showing what you got?

Quick reminder to everyone that these are still a thing:

Some of you may find this handy for next week if nothing else.

11 Likes

Box is showing because the troop he got was new.

3 Likes

Thanks didn’t know that I don’t think I have had anything new from a single key in a while.

2 Likes

I just waited for the animation that shows the card, the sound/voice roll out and then it show this summary… (As Eika already said it shows because it’s a new troop.)

Funny thing: When i entered the event chests section the first image was Tesla’s artwork, then it changed to Ghiralee because i waited too long. (I was actually killing a roach in my room, but well.)

I ended up with 108 mythic clockwork knights, 15 mythic Carnex and 4 mythic Dracos.
But i didnt spend all my event keys luckly.

That’s… a LOT of keys. Just want to ask a question: for those of you who’ve managed to pull Draakulis or Abynissia out of Event Chests, did you have to use 700+ keys before the mythic dropped?

I’m keeping in mind that Tesla is only a Legendary troop, but she seems to be more Chest shy than usual.

When Aby was in event chests i spent around 500 event keys and didnt get her.

I never try for Mythics on event keys, i don’t put a lot of hope on it. And i’m not usually unlucky, at least not that much

But just to be sure i’ll ask that you never again quote me and @DonBoba together. His jinx could rub on me… :wink:

Seriously now, at least i got Tesla, even if she was sort of expensive (resource-wise speaking).

1 Like

Nah, jinx is old news. I am currently holding the record for most glory from collecting tributes, as well as top 10 on the list of total mythic troops.

My jinx is over!

5 Likes

narrator voice-over: It wasn’t.

12 Likes

I’ve just heard it on my head with “Old Teddy Mosby’s narrative voice”. :laughing:
Note: From How i Met your Mother tv show.

1 Like

I heard it as Morgan Freeman’s voice

3 Likes

Was thinking the narration from Scott Pilgrim re Envy, myself - maybe because said narration says “it wasn’t” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You just jinxed yourself.

1 Like

Especially given the context, I read it as Ron Howard’s narration from Arrested Development.

5 Likes

Quickest way to start a jinx, in my humble opinion!

1 Like

I has the Tesla FINALLY :heart_eyes:

5 Likes